Thaler Contracting, Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2012

Thaler Contracting, Inc. has extensive experience and is fully licensed and insured to design and complete your next residential or commercial project. From Kitchens and Bathrooms to Decks and Docks, home additions to Boatlift installations we are your one stop shop for all of your needs. Thaler Contracting Inc. has completed projects all over Broward County with great customer satisfaction. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the next project you have in mind....

GC Intergroup INC

05/24/2018

Mike's team demolished my existing dock, stringers and ledger board and replaced all with a new dock (60'x5') using marine grade lumber and stainless fasteners. Considering how long the city takes to execute the permitting process, they completed the job as fast as possible. Mike is very honest and will not cut corners. His crew is very friendly and trustworthy. The final result is beautiful and I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dock Demolition and rebuild

CATEGORY dock building

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your dock we built. Please keep us in mind for any future projects that you may have. It was a pleasure working with you. Mike Thaler

10/31/2017

It went exceptionally Well. Very reliable and reputable company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Impact windows and doors

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for your project please keep us in mind for any future projects. Mike Thaler

10/31/2017

I had contracted with Island Marine Contractors and I dealt with Michael Thaler. We found him to be very confident, competent and meticulous to detail. There were a lot of meetings concerning our plans of what we wanted to have done and what type of products we had researched and collaborated on. The work that we had done was extensive. We had an expectation of what we wanted, but what was valuabl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the interior of my house remodeled. All 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and kitchen were remodeled. Outside I had my pool refinished. New patio stones placed over my existing pool decking. Old screens torn down and new ones replaced. All exterior windows have been replaced with her hurricane glass. We also had 3 sliding class doors replaced with French doors and hurricane proof class. I also had plank wood fencing replaced. I also had additional concrete poured to increase the square footage of my pool decking and new concrete poured for my pool pump and pool heater.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you for your review I greatly appreciate your time to review my company. Mike Thaler

10/26/2017

Everything went very well. He did a great job and we are very happy with his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to Hurricane Irma, our large floating dock was destroyed as well as parts of our dock. Mike came over within 4 days of my calling to assess the situation and give us an estimate. He was very patient, knowledgeable and explained thoroughly all options to replace our floating dock and other repairs.

CATEGORY dock building

Thank you for taking the time to review my company. Please keep us in mind for any future projects that you may have. Mike Thaler

10/25/2017

Michael did an excellent job and followed through on all the necessary permits, engineers, plans, and inspections needed for the city. He replaced lighting, and improved the appearance and structure of my dock. I would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my dock to be repaired.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,woodworking,dock building

Project Managing, Home Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Additions, Bathroom Remodels, Flooring, Decks, Docks, Piers, Sea Walls, Fences, Barns, Flooring, Baseboards, Crown Moldings, Impact & Non-Impact Windows & Door Replacement.

Minor Repairs & Handyman Services.