SUNRISE STARTER & ALTERNATOR

N/A21 REVIEWS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2010

7527 W OAKLAND PARK BLVD

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

We have been in business for almost 30 years so we are not some tech school newbies. Personalized service. We are a small shop so you can speak directly with the mechanic who is working on your car....

Auto Service (20)Oils/Lubricants (3)

12/06/2016

We needed a diagnostic review of our vehicle because it failed to start. The battery would start with a jump but would not restart. To make a very long story short, we were having quite a lot of difficulties with our road side service organization but Paul remained very patient during the whole ordeal. We just moved here one month ago from Chicago. The auto shop we used there we originally found o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a diagnostic to determine why our truck would not start. We also needed an oil change.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2016

08/30/2016

I've been bring my vehicles to Sunrise Starter for years. These guys are great. They show and explain everything, they only do what needs to be done, and their prices are very good. They keep me on the road and I trust them 100%. They give me peace of mind where my cars are concerned and I am very happy they are open and I am their customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission and AC checkup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2016

08/27/2015

I knew my brakes were really bad I could tell that my rotors were being cut into from driving my car was serviced the morning that I called the owner was very courteous been very knowledgeable during the course of the job they noticed that I had a broken sway bar upon completion of my breaks they showed me the broken sway bar as a retiree I have mechanical knowledge and work experience myself that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove the replaced front brake pads and rotors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2015

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your comments. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Its always a pleasure to know that people think enough of your service to leave a kind word. Now go break your car and we will see you soon. Thank you again.....Paul

08/27/2015

I've been there two days earlier and had my front brakes replaced during the course of that replacement they notice my sway bar was broken which was pointed out to me I was really happy with their knowledge and customer service can schedule an appointment to have my sway bar replace and as the job before it was done in a professional in manner and a very very fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken sway bar on my 2006 Chevy Impala

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2015

Thank you [Member name removed] for the review. We will see you soon for regular service I hope. Paul

10/09/2014

I have used this company for years and will continue to do so as long as I can drive.  My kids use them also!  Polite , courteous, fast and at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juiced up my AC!

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2014

08/28/2014

Paul and Jamie were great. I dropped car off and work was done within a few hours. I had mentioned that I was going on a road trip. So they checked tire pressure etc without being asked. Wonderful service. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had drive belt tensioner replaced and idler pulley.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2014

Thank you [removed member name]for the positive review. I hope you will help spread the word about our business. And thank you for taking the time to make this review.

08/22/2014

Always great service at great price. I have been going here for over 12 years. Highly recommended. The service was done quickly. If there is something to show you, he will show you on your car. Always trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and tire rotation. Always a free brake and fluid check.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2014

Thank you [member name removed] for taking the time to leave a review. It's a pleasure to work for nice people. You and your family have been wonderful to deal with. Again, Thank You

08/19/2014

We have used Paul three times to work on our cars and every time he has proved himself a champion.  Great professionalism, always able to fit you in at short notice, and top quality work.  We really trust Paul to be honest about the work required and charge us a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the fuel pump on our 2006 Dodge Caravan

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2014

Thank you [member name removed] for your business and taking the time to write a review about us. I know most people dread going to get their car worked on. The cost and the uncertainty can be stressful. Compound that with a disreputable garage, and no wonder this industry has a spotted past. Hopefully, we have helped you stress a little less when getting work done here. As I have stated in the pa...

08/01/2014

Went in to purchase tires for my wifes car, that I had just purchased 2 hours earlier. Was greeted warmly, and professionally , like the days of yore [which is a rarity today]. Price was quoted for tires, balancing, and alignment. Was planning to have work done the next day, and was advised that if I like, they could fit me in today. Had a trunk full of groceries that had to be taken home, and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New tires mount balance alignment

COST $507.57

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

Thank you [member name removed]. Car repair is rarely a pleasant issue to have to deal with. However, it must be dealt with. And working with customers like yourself make this job much easier. Give yourself a pat on the back for being an informed, involved, and overall great customer. Thanks again.......Paul

07/21/2014

I was greeted by the owner and, after I explained the problem, he had my SUV in the shop within a few minutes.  I had told him that the loss of coolant had been very slow and as he examined the system, told me that there was a leak in the compressor, that there was still coolant in the system, and that he would recommend simply replacing the gas and waiting to see what happens rather than jump int...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to have my air conditioner looked at as it was slowly losing coolant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2014

[member name removed], I'm blushing. Thank you for the awesome review. Its always a pleasure to do business with nice people. I look forward to helping you in the future. Please tell your friends to come here.

Of course we perform general automotive services, but our strength is in electrical, computer, and air conditioning problems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available