SUNRISE STARTER & ALTERNATOR

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since May 2010

We have been in business for almost 30 years so we are not some tech school newbies. Personalized service. We are a small shop so you can speak directly with the mechanic who is working on your car....

Dr Brakes

11  REVIEWS
Dr Brakes

Locally owned and operated since 1994 at the same location. Very reasonable service, where honesty and customers' referrals are the key to staying in business all these years. We use up to date equipment and software to diagnose the vehicles. Free A/C Check. Our Brakes services starts at $79.95. Our car Oil Changes are $19.95 up to 5 qts of oil. Free Towing with service.

12/06/2016

We needed a diagnostic review of our vehicle because it failed to start. The battery would start with a jump but would not restart. To make a very long story short, we were having quite a lot of difficulties with our road side service organization but Paul remained very patient during the whole ordeal. We just moved here one month ago from Chicago. The auto shop we used there we originally found o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a diagnostic to determine why our truck would not start. We also needed an oil change.

08/30/2016

I've been bring my vehicles to Sunrise Starter for years. These guys are great. They show and explain everything, they only do what needs to be done, and their prices are very good. They keep me on the road and I trust them 100%. They give me peace of mind where my cars are concerned and I am very happy they are open and I am their customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transmission and AC checkup.

08/27/2015

I knew my brakes were really bad I could tell that my rotors were being cut into from driving my car was serviced the morning that I called the owner was very courteous been very knowledgeable during the course of the job they noticed that I had a broken sway bar upon completion of my breaks they showed me the broken sway bar as a retiree I have mechanical knowledge and work experience myself that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove the replaced front brake pads and rotors

CATEGORY auto repair

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your comments. Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Its always a pleasure to know that people think enough of your service to leave a kind word. Now go break your car and we will see you soon. Thank you again.....Paul

08/27/2015

I've been there two days earlier and had my front brakes replaced during the course of that replacement they notice my sway bar was broken which was pointed out to me I was really happy with their knowledge and customer service can schedule an appointment to have my sway bar replace and as the job before it was done in a professional in manner and a very very fair price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken sway bar on my 2006 Chevy Impala

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you [Member name removed] for the review. We will see you soon for regular service I hope. Paul

10/09/2014

I have used this company for years and will continue to do so as long as I can drive.  My kids use them also!  Polite , courteous, fast and at a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juiced up my AC!

CATEGORY auto repair

Of course we perform general automotive services, but our strength is in electrical, computer, and air conditioning problems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available