SUNRISE ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Angie's List since March 2006

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

10/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my vet; he did a surgery for me and you can really see that he cares about the animals.

05/16/2013

I have been taking Yoshi to Sunrise Animal Hospital since I got him nine years ago. I've always been a loyal client and expected them to do right by me and by my dog, especially my dog. This year on April 12th, my dog Yoshi became ill and I took him to the emergency vets followed by my vet Dr. Oliver Jones on the following day. They didn't know what was wrong with him but put him on antibiotics an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Jones did an exam three times during that week, performed blood work, took x-rays, and performed exploratory surgery.

CATEGORY veterinarian, pet grooming

10/27/2009

We have been taking our animals here for the last 20 years. Doctors Jones and Horbal are very thorough and wonderful with them. Compassion and knowledge oozes from the doctors and their staff. When our lab was sick earlier this year, they knew how to handle it without performing unnecessary tests on him. They followed up with calling me at home to chart his progress. We have a total of 3 dogs and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We took our aging lab for his annual vacs & meds and our 3 month old puppy for his booster shots.

03/06/2006

THEY ARE AN EXCELLENT VETERINARY CLINIC. I CAN GET IN RIGHT AWAY WHENEVER I NEED TO. THEY ARE ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH THEIR WORK. THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THE ANIMALS TOO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY GAVE MY PET SHOTS AND DID A BASIC CHECK UP.

03/06/2006

WE REALLY LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE LOCAL AND THE CLINIC IS CLOSE TO OUR HOME. THEIR SERVICES ARE REALLY GOOD. THEY ARE ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL. THEY CARE ABOUT THE ANIMALS AND WE HAVE USED THEM FOR OVER SIX YEARS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY GAVE MY PET SHOTS AND DID A BASIC CHECK UP.