Kintex Plumbing LLC

Founded 2009

08:00 - 17:00

2880 W Oakland Park Blvd

Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311

Kintex Plumbing, LLC is a privately held, family owned plumbing company. We have over 10 years of experience in the plumbing industry throughout the state of Texas. The company has created a reputation of being a, ���high quality and on time��� contractor while maintaining its competitiveness in our low-bid environment. Our company offers plumbing services to residential and small commercial properties. Since the firm inception, Kintex Plumbing has acquired a wide range of expertise in a variety of projects ranging in size as well as in levels in complexity. All of our employees are certified and licensed in the plumbing industry. We believe our standards at Kintex Plumbing set us apart from the competition on the following bases: trade specialization, market specialization, high work standards, safety, and client satisfaction. So if you are looking for a low price plumber who is licensed and insured call Kintex today! We also specialize in PEX , Uponor , pipe leaks, whole house repiping AND we offer same day plumbing installation!...

Plumbing (8)Water Heaters (5)

11/09/2019

I took advantage of a Angie's list deal and was very happy with the response from Kintex and the professionalism of their technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced electric hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/01/2019

Kintex Plumbing replaced my water heater in no time! I was lucky to find them! Great customer service and prices! Will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing Water Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/29/2019

Tech care in and looked at the garbage disposer. It needed to be replaced. Had it done in a quickness! Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

10/28/2019

Having Kintex Plumbing replacing my water heater was as easy as ordering a pizza. Such a good experience. Very clean, professional and courteous, I was able to schedule the install for the next day. We discussed different options, I did some research beforehand, but when I shared my thoughts with the technician, he explained to me all the pros and cons of my choice and actually suggested something...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

10/14/2019

Excellent job. Plumber arrived on time, was professional, completed the work quickly. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 Hose bib Replacement and Shower Stoppage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/04/2019

It went well. They were clean and they work perfectly. I like Mario very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

10/03/2019

It was very good, they were very nice people and very understanding. They were professional and overall they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix our water heater tank.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

10/02/2019

It was excellent. They were very flexible, they came when I needed them. Very clean and neat. The installation was professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did installation of dishwasher and microwave oven

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

10/02/2019

The service is good. They came and did what they had to do. They kept in contact with me through the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed water heater and kitchen faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019