Jack's Junk Removal

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5846 S Flamingo Rd #246

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33330

Jack’s Junk Removal is your family owned and operated Junk Removal & Debris Hauling Service. We are proud to have had the pleasure to service Broward County for more than a decade. Jack and his team feel pretty lucky to live and grow in this community, also known as home. When you take the time to pick-up the phone and request a service, we feel the least we can do is put you in contact with the man who runs the show. When you call 954-918-JUNK, you speak to Jack, the owner and operator of Jack’s Junk Removal, each and every time. Our establishment takes an astonishing amount of pride in not only our team, but our customer service and the overall Junk Removal Experience. We serve with the intent to see you again because service with a smile isn’t just a thing of the past. Our objective is to always handle your unwanted items in a safe, efficient & cost-effective manner. We strive to make sure you are not only satisfied with our services, but deeply hope you will return to use us the next time around! Our team tries to make every encounter memorable, so the name ‘Jack’s’, will always stand out when spring cleaning or begin those renovations! We are a small business, who thrives off of the satisfaction of our customers. We appreciate you visiting our site & hope to get the opportunity to provide our top notch services to you!...

hauling (219)trash removal (34)dumpster rental (19)excavating (10)lawn & landscaping (4)pressure washing (1)plaster (1)moving (1)lawn care (1)

10/24/2020

Based on my experience, I highly recommend Jack's Junk Removal. I used Jack's for the removal of furniture and assorted items for a condo clean out. He was professional, respectful, courteous, reasonable on price, and showed up on time as promised. Entire event was seamless, with no issues. Kudos to Jack and his crew. P.S. Crew arrived wearing masks and gloves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo removal of furniture

CATEGORY dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

05/18/2020

Amazing service. We were cleaning out our garage over the weekend and called Jacks at around noon time and they arrived at our home before 2pm to not only provide a detailed quote, but also had 2 trucks waiting for my approval so they could proceed with hauling our junknformnoir garage, approx 30-50 bags of stuff. Not only did they haul the junk, they also swept the garage floor afterwards. I will...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster Service

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Photo for Jack's Junk Removal - 5846 S Flamingo Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38574966

04/02/2020

Excellent. Jamie and his crew showed up on time. Trucks are clean and well maintained. The crew was polite and professional. Pricing was as discussed with Jack and I received a 10% discount for using Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Debris Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2020

03/13/2020

What an absolutely incredible company!! This is the second time we used Jacks Junk Removal and both times it was awesome. Jack returned calls quickly and quoted a very reasonable price. They are efficient, pleasant, and nicely cleaned up their work area. Thank you Jack, Jamie and John. We are happy to recommend this company and will definitely utilize their services in the future!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disassemble and haul away a very large wall unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

03/01/2020

On time, quick, courteous and less than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of furniture and other junk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

12/28/2019

Perfect. Jack was punctual and did exactly what I needed. I could not be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture removed and hauled away.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

12/27/2019

Jack and his team are excellent On time, polite, efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

10/10/2019

Excellent work! I called this morning and they were able to come out this afternoon. All of the workers were clean and professional. Clearly a well established company. They had my furniture out in less that 10 mins with no trace they were ever here- so clean. Will most definitely recommend and use them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture removal

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

10/01/2019

They were excellent from the time I first called to when they completed the job. They were punctual, right when they promised. They were careful in removing the furniture and made sure I was satisfied. I will recommend this company to all my neighbors and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two pieces of furniture from my home.

08/12/2019

We called Jack’s Junk Removal to arrange pickup of a recliner sofa, wooden bed frame and mattress and we are so pleased with their work. We contacted Jack’s based on previous positive reviews and they truly are an A-rated company. The price was very reasonable, they showed up on time and the staff was very pleasant and extremely efficient. We will definitely use this company for any future needs a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Removal and/or disposal of the following: junk, trash, office equipment, construction & demolition debris, concrete, stone, household furniture, decks & docks, yard debris, appliances, screened enclosures, fences, swing sets, hot tubs & SO MUCH MORE!

Hazardous discards.