ECM Pro

Angie's List since November 2015

B Rated | 5 Reviews

ECM Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL, offers repair services for all kinds of cars. Call us at (877) 749-9506 for more details....

JAP Tech Inc

37  REVIEWS
JAP Tech Inc

After 25 years in business servicing and repairing Hondas and Acuras, Jap. Tech. has fine tuned the service and attention that your Honda or Acura deserves. We are your high quality premier service and repair facility, with dealership technology and knowledge, but without dealer prices. Jap. Tech. uses genuine Honda and Acura parts for repairs and services. What this means for you is that you can bring your new Honda or Acura to us immediately without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. So if your Honda or Acura has 10,000 miles or over 100,000 miles, bring your car to South Florida’s Honda or Acura specialist for the best service you deserve. Guaranteed!

09/18/2018

I was very satisfied with the job.. the installer were very courteous.., neat, and answered all my questions..I would definitely hire ECM again.. Barbara Rodriguez

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ac installed

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/12/2018

My A/C unit is wondetful. The technicians were professionally and yet friendly. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars because I had to clean up some of their mess. Someone also broke the head off a sprinkler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/c unit replaced

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/29/2017

Very Well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customer service is very good and the tech that came out was awesome, very professional, and honest. Had multiple calls for a washer, decided against fixing due to the age so purchased new. Other than that yes I would recommend this company based on the experience I've had. Ps Always read your contracts and the fine print.

CATEGORY plumbing

08/30/2017

Excellent work. Clean, professional. Well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire air conditioning unit, added an extra vent to a room.

CATEGORY auto repair