DUNHAM INSURANCE SVC INC

Angie's List since May 2010

insurance ...

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

10/09/2017

Very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners insurance.

08/18/2017

Rod is more than just an agent he takes a personal interest in providing your specific needs. I am a repeat client as I made the mistake of price chasing and quickly found out with another agency that there was a big sacrafice in quality. Rod welcomed me back with no reservation and continues to keep me and my family's interest protected . He is well deserving of a A plus rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a comprehensive policy for home insurance.

CATEGORY health insurance brokers

08/17/2017

Everything went smoothly as it should.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was purchasing a townhome in the interests in Pompano Beach and needed homeowners insurance and flood insurance. Rod my agent was very diligent, thorough and professional. He manages the insurance in my other properties and I always feel reassured that he is looking for my best interest.

08/16/2017

THEY NEVER CALLED OR RETURNED MY EMAIL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I WANTED HEALTH INSURANCE QUOTES THEY NEVER GOT BACK TO ME.

CATEGORY health insurance brokers

06/01/2017

Amazing! Of the entire process of buying our home, Dunham Insurance was the VIP of all the stakeholders. Clear, transparent, fair, and responsive was how we were treated ... which seems like their normal customer-service culture. Joseph was lead on my case and he certainly demonstrates the highest caliber on any scale. Thank you to him and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowner's Insurance

insurance