Dependable Shutter & Glass

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4741 Orange Dr

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

Dependable Shutter & Glass is a one-stop resource for all of your storm protection needs — from high-quality shutters to impact and non-impact windows and doors, safety window film, top-of-the-line installation, shutter conversion and maintenance services. We serve Miami and all of Dade County, Fort Lauderdale and all of Broward County, West Palm Beach and all of Palm Beach County. We go anywhere in South Florida and we do it all. You can depend on us....

hurricane shutter installation and repair (184)window replacement (52)door installation (31)awning installation (9)blinds and curtain (7)electrician (3)general contracting (3)glass repair (2)sunroom and patio (1)

08/10/2020

Dependable Shutter and Glass has very professional systems and people to answer your questions, make appointments and give estimates. Nina followed through on my initial inquiry with an appointment and was knowledgeable on the further repairs will do. Eisman Urbina was our technician and did a good job on the routine lubrication and maintenance appointment. We intend to use this company for follow...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance of hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

08/02/2020

It was a pleasure to work with this company. Robert presented all my options. Jairo and Deni installed windows and doors, they were always on time and very courteous. Wayne, the owner, is involved from the first call to the end of the project. I will recommend this group of professionals to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of windows and sliding doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

We appreciate you sharing your experience with DS&G. We certainly are blessed with a great team! Thank you again for your business! Be Safe

07/30/2020

On the phone, Nina was friendly and professional and the service was amazingly punctual, They sent messages saying they're on their way so we can monitor their arrival. Eisman, the technician, was very good at what he did, my shutters had been needing lubrication for a long time. I do recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SHUTTER LUBRICATION

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/24/2020

Excellent- Technician Mr.Eisman showed up promptly at 9AM on July 23, 2020. He entered wearing a mask, gloves and coverings for his shoes which he kept on all the time.He went thru every shutter checking carefully and lubricating top and bottom He closed 2 shutters that I requested. He was extremely professional and answered all my questions.I recommend him highly and always request him when work ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lubricate and check shutters on sliding glass doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience in such detail. Eisman and Nina work very hard to provide a special experience. Looks like they certainly delivered. Thank you for your business! Be Safe

06/24/2020

I was completely satisfied with the caliber of work . Eisman was efficient and did a great job. I a as always was always ready to assist with all things needed. I will always use Dependable Shutter for all my needs. They aim to please. Corinne Friedlieb 8938

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutter wheels repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

You are spot on! WE AIM TO PLEASE We are not perfect but we certainly do aim to please! DS&G appreciates you sharing your experience and Thank you for your business! Be Safe

06/24/2020

Mr. Eisman was the technician. He arrived on time, performed the annual service for our shutters, and cleaned up thoroughly when finished. His work was professional. He was efficient, pleasant, and provided us with tips to maintain the integrity of the shutters. Thank you Mr. Eisman and Dependable Shutters!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual service for hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Our Pleasure!! Thank you for sharing your experience!! Be Safe!

06/17/2020

DS&G was professional from start to finish. From the initial consultation to the Ops team who kept me informed of every step in the process. The installation team of Christian and Ricardo were exceptional!! They were punctual, and professional in their manner, they answered all my questions and advised me on all the necessary post-installation requirements. I highly recommend DS&G and especially C...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Shutters were installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

Refreshing feedback!! Thank you for sharing your experience with the DS&G family! We are blessed! Be Safe

06/17/2020

I first had accordion shutters installed an my condo on July 2011 by Dependable Shutter's and Window's. I then recently decided on April 2020 to install hurricane windows at my condo. Both time's I am happy I used Dependable Shutter's and Windows. On my second job the sales rep Mauricio Garci was very polite and professional. He explained everything to me before I made a decision with no pressure ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Window's

CATEGORY awnings,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Photo for Dependable Shutter & Glass - 4741 Orange Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38733271

Thank you for sharing! DS&G is blessed with many special people that truly care about our clients. It looks like you were able to experience this first hand. Thank you for your business! Be ssafe

05/27/2020

Excellent! Service was done meticulously. Mr Eisman Urbina (my technician) was very honest. From 9 locks scheduled to be replace, he only replaced 1 because the other 8 needed to be oiled... It is refreshing to find a good company but it’s even better to find honesty !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane shutters maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

You are so right!! It all starts with honesty and the correct values. Thank you for sharing! Be Safe

05/25/2020

Everything was terrific from this company, especially communications from estimate to installation to inspection. I would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane Shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Glad to hear!! We appreciate you sharing your feedback. Its amazing how good communication makes such a difference. Be Safe!

Residential & Commercial Hurricane Shutter Installation & Service, Accordions, Electronic & Manual Rolldowns, Hurricane Impact windows and doors, Shutter Lubrication, Shutter Maintenance & Repairs

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa