Cooling Experts Inc

• Trade License Number
  • CAC1817008

4700 SW 51st St Suite 209

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

Cooling Experts is a full-service Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and commercial kitchen appliance repair contractor. We service both the residential and commercial markets. We take pride in our workmanship. You can count on our company for reliability, integrity, and a very high standard of work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to win over every client we have a chance to. Just give us a try and you immediately see why we have 5 star ratings all over the internet. We look forward to earning your business! Ask about our $0 down financing programs...

hvac repair (10)air duct cleaning (6)dryer vent cleaning (1)

08/28/2020

The technician found the problem and explained to me what it was and how I should respond if the same problem occurs in the future. He was very polite and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner running sporadically.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

08/06/2020

Great. I mean I was really annoyed because these units were just a year old, but that wasn't this company's fault. They were transparent about the problems and why we needed to go with another unit. They arrived promptly, worked quickly, and wow ... it works! Yay!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace minisplit

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

04/14/2020

The fuse in the fuse box wasn't making a connection. I found the problem was with the fuse after the Technician advised to shut the unit down. After the fuses made the connection in the fusebox the A/C came on. The problem was fixed after it ran for 20 minutes. Prior to that I paid a down payment for the air handler part of $492.50, which was charged on my credit card. He said that this would be a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C wasn't cooling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

10/10/2019

Excellent, professional, nice people, punctual, top notch

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

10/05/2019

We first had a service call to find out what the problem was with our AC not working properly The unit was a little over 10 years old and unfortunately it used that all type of Freon they recommended a new unit because the Freon alone after finding the leak would’ve cost almost $1000 for the old type the owner Steve contacted me after Jonathan the service tech Who was very professional and knowled...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2019

09/10/2019

They can early morning to fix A/C. Problem was not obvious but they troubleshooted the problem until they found the cause and fixed it. Would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

07/27/2019

Our project supervisor was so impressed with Technician, Jonathon, and said they did an excellent job; kept him informed; efficient. We would definitely use them to clean the ducts when the project is complete

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced leaking ducts in older home

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/26/2019

It was fine. I had no problem with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install my Eco-bee thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2018

07/23/2019

Yeremy was punctual and showed up right on time to replace my unit for me. The services were quick and flawless and took less time then they told me originally. The office staff was very helpful and professional aswell while setting up my services! I would highly recommend cooling experts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a unit replaced .

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

07/19/2019

Fantastic! They were very professional, had a terrific pricing, and I'm very pleased about their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my vent.

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Residential / Commercial - AC Replacements - New Installs - Maintenance Programs - Duct / Dryer Vent Cleaning - Duct Work Refrigeration ( Coolers, Refrigerators and Ice Machines ), Cooling Towers, Fan Coils, Mini Splits, Commercial Kitchen Appliance Repairs

Window AC Units,