Construction Fort Lauderdale

Founded 2010 •

Awards & Badges

4814 SW 34th Ter

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

At Construction Fort Lauderdale , our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call Roi at (954) 609-8006 today for a quote....

drywall (7)interior painting (2)handyman (2)plastering (1)home remodeling (3)

03/01/2021

The stared promptly and did a very high quality job. I will use them again for my next project

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster and Paint

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2021

08/28/2020

Roi was punctual, polite, and looked for the best , safest materials for my kids bed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
custom bed riser

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/24/2020

I needed to close off most of my garage and turn it into an office. Roi did an amazing job, he even suggested that we change a few things and the office now looks way better than I imagined it. Everything was done in a very professional manner and everyone was very friendly, not to mention the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend and will definitely use their services again when time come...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turn garage into an office

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

08/18/2020

Worst drywallers I have ever seen. Made no effort to prep the site and protect the floors, cabinets, outlets, or switches. Mudded directly overtop outlets and switches then tried to paint overtop too. Cut materials directly on the floor protection I had to install. Cut through it and damage the floor underneath. New corners were wavy. They skipped steps to get the job done faster including not san...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New drywall and mud throughout house. Patch knockdown ceiling as required. Paint new drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

Photo for Construction Fort Lauderdale - 4814 SW 34th Ter, Fort Lauderdale, FL - 38806413

I’m sorry that you were disappointed with our job. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy and satisfied with our work. We did cover the outlet cabinet and the floors, but as you know with a big project like this things get moved around and things happen, but we did try our best to keep everything covered and cleaned. We never leave any house with dust and things not in p...

05/18/2020

It was amazing. They were very polite, very patience, very clean, very sweet and they have a reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my whole house.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

05/07/2020

This is the second time that I've used this handyman service and I I am so impressed. First time, he did drywall work. He did a great job. The process was easy and the end result is satisfactory. Roi is very professional, prompt and does great work. I love the fact that he was able to assess the job quickly, give me a quote on the spot and then repair the drywall immediately. Awesome process! I di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

05/07/2020

I try this company first time with out any recommendations and I can tell that I am very happy with my choice even my wife is very happy 😃 Very clean and beautiful job was done Not expensive and fast I will definitely recommend 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling master bedroom with bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

05/06/2020

It was the most pleasant experience I had, Roi was very welcoming and friendly. He was very knowledgeable about what he was talking about was able to complete the work very quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall work

05/06/2020

Very professional and esthetic. Came on time, knew what he was doing. Would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

05/06/2020

professional and quick. Very productive and nice guy. Friendly and did perfectionist job !! Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall in kids room

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Appliances Appliance (Major Electric Appliance) - Install or Replace Appliance (Microwave Oven) - Install or Replace Cabinets Built-In Furniture - Construct Ceilings Popcorn Acoustic Ceiling Texture - Apply, Repair or Remove Popcorn Acoustic Ceiling Texture - Apply, Repair or Remove - For Business Concrete Concrete - Delivery Concrete - Delivery- For Business Concrete - Injection Leveling - Mudjacking Concrete - Injection Leveling - Mudjacking - For Business Concrete Driveways & Floors - Install Concrete Driveways & Floors - Install- For Business Concrete Flatwork - Repair & Resurface Concrete Flatwork - Repair & Resurface- For Business Drywall & Plaster Drywall - Install Drywall - Repair Plaster - Repair Plaster - Repair - For Business Handyman Services Child Proofing - Install Handyman for Multiple Small Projects Handyman for Multiple Small Projects- For Business Outdoor Playgrounds Outdoor Play Equipment - Install Outdoor Play Equipment - Install - For Business Painting Exterior Building - Paint or Stain - For Business Exterior Surfaces - Powerwashing Exterior Surfaces - Powerwashing - For Business Exterior or Interior Surfaces - Paint Removal Interior Painting or Staining: 1 - 2 Rooms Interior Painting or Staining: 3 - 4 Rooms Interior Painting or Staining: 5 + Rooms Interior Surfaces - Paint or Stain- For Business Painting or Staining - Small Projects - For Business

Call us today and we will see!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal