Cleanpower and Painting Corp

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5440 Queen Lake Ter

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331

Family owned & operated since 1989. We perform quality, reliable, clean and friendly work. 28 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Happy to come out and give you an estimate. Call me directly at 954-680-4484 Cell 954-558-8979 No travel charges. No service fees. 10% off labor. Senior citizens discount. Credit Cards accepted....

Exterior Painting (145)Pressure Washing (129)Interior Painting (104)Roof Cleaning (16)Stucco (12)Wallpaper Removal (10)Drywall (9)Plaster (5)Interior Design and Decorating (5)Roofing (2)Windows (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (2)

12/03/2019

It was very well. I was very pleased with tier job they provided. They made sure that the paint matched to what I have provided. I was pleased to what he has offered. Completed the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the interior of my home. I also used them in the past, 2012.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for trusting in my company once again for your painting needs and for taking the time to leave a lovely review. We wish you a Healthy Happy Holiday!

08/30/2019

Talk about INCREDIBLE customer service! Cleanpower & Paint came out to do the touch up work for us and did so within the small window of the movers finishing & when we needed to be out of the home. I only wish they could do work in our new home out of state! It will be very difficult, if not impossible, to find a company in our new hometown that can hold a candle to Lisa's!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lisa's crew had painted the entire interior of our home in July 2018 and we were being relocated again, just a year later. After move out, we needed some touch ups done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Thank you for your beautiful review! You're both such wonderful people and I feel blessed to have met and worked with you both. I wish you the best of health and happiness in your new home. Sincerely, Lisa Tuffy

07/24/2019

Lisa and her crew did a fantastic job, from start to finish. I had some complicated work-arounds with the schedule, and Lisa made sure the work was completed on schedule. Everything looks great. I highly recommend Cleanpower and Painting!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint new interior doors, cabinet doors and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thanks for trusting my company again for your painting needs. Glad we were able to help everything come together for you! Sincerely, Lisa Tuffy

05/26/2019

They had the lowest bid, showed up on time and did a thoroughly professional job. They removed items screwed into walls and put everything back. The owner, Lisa, is really great to work with. She responded immediately to my calls, except when she want on vacation for 2 weeks after the job was finished. This is among the best contractors I have ever worked with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
whole house painted

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the stellar review! You're always so happy and such a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Lisa Tuffy

05/11/2019

I have been using Lisa Tuffy and her team of experienced and professional painters for the last six years as she is my painting contractor of choice. Just had new impact windows put in and Lisa's team originally cam out to replace damaged stucco and touch up paint. While they were here, my wife noticed some interior cracking caused by the renovation. No problem. Lisa's team took care of that. When...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, driveway painting, interior patching and painting

CATEGORY plastering, pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting in us once again and taking the time to leave a review. You're always a pleasure to work with! Sincerely, Lisa

04/17/2019

Can't say enough about this company ! Lisa Tuffy ( owner) is extraordinary. Her professionalism, attention to detail, knowledge of products / procedures and personal follow up once the job was completed was second to none . The crew she sent to our house ( Johnny and Alex) were professional, polite, neat and extremely good at their craft. It was obvious that they took a lot of pride in the work th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had interior and exterior painting done around new impact windows and electrical fixtures

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your beautiful, detailed review! I'm glad we were able to help you in your time crunch and look forward to working with you in the near future. Sincerely, Lisa

04/15/2019

CleanPower and Painting did an excellent job painting our house. The prep work done on our home prior to the painting was impressive. Pressure cleaning, filling cracks, applying a primer to the entire home first made a big difference! House looks beautiful and paint job will last a long time! Thank you Lisa and Crew!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painted

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your 5 star review! You were both a pleasure to work with and I'm happy we were able to help you choose a color. Looking forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Lisa

03/15/2019

Excellent! Lisa was a joy to work with. Very pleasant and responsive. She even came out 2-3 additional times just to help me choose colors. They were not the cheapest company, but you get what you pay for and they were very clean, quiet, professional, courteous, and meticulous. There was no paint dripped on the ground or mess at the end of the day. Every time I asked for something to be touched up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior & exterior painting and pressure washing

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

Thank you for your beautiful review! You were such a pleasure to work for and I truly enjoyed coming over to help you pick colors. :)

01/21/2019

Lisa and her team did a fantastic job, from beginning to end. We highly recommend them and we'll be using them for other jobs in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House Paining

CATEGORY interior designers, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

Thank you for hiring my company once again and for leaving a great review!

11/14/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better crew from start to finish and I have already recommended them to a neighbor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painted

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and you were such a pleasure to work for. Also, thank you for passing on my name to your neighbor! We'll take good care of them. Sincerely, Lisa Tuffy

Interior & Exterior Painting. Pressure Cleaning. Driveway Sealing. Knock Down. Patching. Wall Repair. Drywall Repair. Patchwork. Wallpaper Removal. Luster Stone Painting. Caulking. Exterior Cracks Repair. Roof Sealer. Roof Cleancrown. Molding. Baseboards. Stucco Repair. Epoxy. Plaster. Refinish. Popcorn Application & Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal, American Express