Cinergy Restoration

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since December 2010

We've got all your needs covered: from residential remodels, to commercial damage repairs and everything in between. Don't hesitate to ask us a question or inquire as to why a certain process has to take place. All of our staff are friendly and knowledgeable because we know what it's like to be in your shoes. We want you to know just how special you and your project are to us, so we do our very best to ensure that you and your needs always come first. We even have a complimentary estimate where we'll come out to you! Fax: (954) 900-3916. For emergency services please call 954-901-1454...

Reduex Construction and Design

remodeling

09/26/2018

It went very well. Once started the work was done very good and the rest of the house was kept clean . The workers kept us informed of what was going on . Very satisfied with the job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold removal, ceiling replace , paint

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, interior painters, mold removal

04/02/2017

It was a long process, but I'm happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel and wood flooring installation

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

01/17/2017

Cinergy came out within 1 hour of us calling to start the process so we had less damage because process was started immediately. Estimators were on time as well as project manager and workers on a daily basis until all work was completed. Workers were all extremely nice and knew what they were doing. We gave them some extra money because they put our home office back together completely within 3 d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water line break in our home and a bathroom and 3 bedrooms were flooded. Needed new wood floors, dry wall replaced, new baseboards, new ceiling in bathroom, new paint on all walls, new textured walls, mold remediation, 8 blowers to dry out walls, etc.

CATEGORY drywall, hardwood floor repair, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, interior painters, mold removal

The team here at Cinergy Restoration is thrilled to hear such great feedback! Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] and we hope that you choose us for future recommendations.

12/16/2016

It took longer than anticipated but that wasn't due to the contractor. When the money provided to me for living expenses from my homeowner's insurance ran out, Cinergy picked up paying my rent until the work was finished. They went above and beyond when it came to the restoration of my house. It's beautiful! The craftsman ship is excellent. I'm very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had had a fire at my home. Everything but the structure needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Thank you! We ensure that all of our clients are always taken care of. We are pleased to hear that we were able to resolve your issue and hope that you will recommend us to future clients.

06/17/2014

They were great and did an amazing job.I spent about $200. I've never had work like that done before but I  think it was reasonable because they had to do so much work with sealing the wall and removing the mold and making sure it doesn't come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used South Florida Mold Solutions 2 and a half months ago. They clened up an area where we removed a wall, they did a special paint, they sealed off the room and they sucked out all of the moisture of the wall. Then they came back and sealed the wall and cleaned up and everything was great.

CATEGORY concrete repair, water damage restoration, mold removal

"The team here at Cinergy Restoration is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Thank you [Member Name Removed] and we hope that you choose us in the event that you need similar work done!

New Construction. Additions. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Painting. Demolition. Debris Removal. Water Mitigation. Fire & Smoke Damage. Restoration. Mold Remediation. Water Extraction. De-Humidification. Complete Reconstruction.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal