C & D Plumbing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

4081 SW 47th Ave

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314

Founded in 2004, C & D Plumbing Inc. has been serving Davie, FL and the surrounding areas in all their plumbing needs. Whether you need an emergency plumbing or commercial plumbing than you should call the experts at C & D Plumbing Inc. Call now to make your appointment!...

plumbing (301)water heater repair and installation (55)drain cleaning (21)water softener installation and repair (7)irrigation system (5)sewer cleaning (3)

11/23/2020

Josh handled the repair, in the most expeditious and professional manner. His expert knowledge and vast experience were evident as he was able to immediately identify the likely root cause of the diminished water flow in our kitchen and fix it on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A hot water valve underneath a sink in the kitchen had to be fixed because of diminished water flow.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for this great review! We're glad you were pleased with your service. If you ever need our help again do not hesitate to give us a call (:

10/25/2020

When I called, Rosemary, answered the phone and was very nice and explained how the company charges work . They came out evaluate the problem and give you an estimate for the work. We scheduled for the next day for between 3 and 5. Rosemary called me and asked if they can come out earlier and I agreed. Jeffrey checked the toilet and told me the cost to replace the part. It was a-little less than I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet bowl was not refilling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback and it was a pleasure serving you !

10/22/2020

What a great experience! Josh was my technician and he really knew his stuff. He went out of his way to explain everything and both jobs were able to be completed in record time. I will be sure to use this company and request Josh for any future plumbing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garbage Disposal and Kitchen Faucet/

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for writing an awesome review, we hope to make you a loyal customer !

10/19/2020

We hired C&D plumbing because we have a very complicated piping system and we had a clog that no other plumber was able to unclog. I found them on Angie's list and since the first day that Rosemary contacted me over the phone, they have been very on top of the issue and they have delivered excellent service. Like I mentioned, our piping system was not a regular one so we had several plumbers come ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very complicated clog

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Hey [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the review we appreciate it and it was our pleasure being at your service! We are glad we were able to solve your issue. If you ever need anything else we are here.

10/16/2020

jOSH , WAS ON TIME , SUPER EFFICIENT , AND VERY PROFESSIONAL .. CLEANED UP AFTER HIMSELF .. IM SUPER HAPPY WITH C&D PLUMBING

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KITCHEN FAUCET

CATEGORY irrigation systems,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

10/08/2020

Great job! They called me immediately, came to analyze the problem and scheduled the job the same day. They scheduled it according what was best for me. They showed up that day on time, did the job professionally and effectively. They cleaned up very well and I was quite satisfied with their work. I believe the service rep for this district is Josh and he was reliable, conscientious, and knows plu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to change the hot water shower valve because no hot water was coming out of the shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

Thank you! Thank you for writing an awesome review, we hope to make you a loyal customer !

09/22/2020

Our technician was very polite and friendly. Came on time and was very helpful. Loved the service and would call them first next time we need a plumber. Picing was fair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We Had 2 Kitchen Faucets Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

Thank you for your review, we strive to create a loyal customer base ! Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other plumbing needs. - C & D Plumbing

08/26/2020

Josh did an amazing job. Very professional. Explained everything that was wrong. Took pictures before and after. Great job !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The whole toilet base had to be re-built. This house was built in 1948.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

06/05/2020

Excellent experience! The gentleman who showed up, Josh, went over all options with me before any work was done, including methods of repair and price. He explained what the problem was, how he was going to fix it, and tips for me to prevent the problem again in a professional manner. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage Disposal Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

06/02/2020

Wow I'm so happy now, when I wake up this morning with a clogged sewer my bathroom,sink and the bathtub everything was so disgusting then I call C &D less than 2hrs everything back to normal Excellent work. I'm very happy of the results. and the prices was super..I recommend them very understanding (tech name JOSH thanks GOD bless you Marie Salomon

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main line stoppage

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2020

Emergency Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Hydrojetting, Burst Pipe Repair, Water Leak Detection, Gas Line Repairs & Leak Detection, Boiler Repairs, Sewer Line Repairs, Trenchless Sewer Repair, Repiping