Animal Hospital Of Ft Lauderdale

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since March 2006

We area five (5) doctor practice with 24 full and part-time employees. We accept cash, checks, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa and CareCredit....

03/17/2014

We just got a new puppy and needed to have him checked by a local vet. Saw this vet was close to us and easy or get to. Got in on time everything checked out good. Will go back for shots and other care. Gave us some sample drugs to get us started and then I ordered monthly stuff online.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Puppy checkup

02/14/2014

I was a nervous wreck, to any you who have show dogs there are various techniques o impregnating the last of which was a surgical. However due to circumstances that was the only method that would work for us. Dr. Jones was wonderful, put me at ease allowed me to watch the entire procedure through the glass and two days post surgery angel is back to normal. As I am a long time experienced dog owner...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
preformed a surgical ai on my great dane

08/22/2013

Animal Hospital Of Ft Lauderdale is 'A' all the way. What makes them so good is the one on one attention and caring and follow-ups. Prices are very reasonable. I will take my animals there in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last visit to Animal Hospital Of Ft Lauderdale was three weeks ago and that was just for annual shots.

07/15/2013

I ended up having to put my beloved cat to sleep one week from my visit to Dr. Cannon. I called with questions and she was never available. When he passed I called to speak to her and she never returned my call. Zero compassion!!! Horrible experience with Dr. Allison Cannon DVM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave my cat a terminal prognosis of stage 4 bladder cancer.

04/05/2011

They are very professional and are on the expensive side. They might be a little too ambitious about their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my cats there and also go there to get food.

CATEGORY veterinarian

We are a full service hospital that includes diagnostics, internal medicine, surgery, and reproductive services. Complete in-house lab, ultrasound, endoscopy, digital radiology, dental, and laser surgical facilities. Frozen Semen storage facility on site. Quality medical care for neonates to geriatrics. We care for exotics, reptiles and pocket pets. Puppy Kindergarten every Thursday evening at 7:30pm (call for details)