All American Roofing

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since March 2006

We Install & Repair roof tiles, wood shakes, shingles, metal, flat, modified bitumen, single ply, built up & wood replacement. ALL AMERICAN ROOFING established in 1989 is comprised of two active principals with combined experience ranging over 52 years. Our goal is to provide our customers with top quality work and excellent service so that we may develop a long term relationship. We are a family owned company taking personal pride in everything we do and supervise all work on all levels to assure customer satisfaction. You should be forewarned that over 95% of all roof failures are due to improper application. Reasons to USE All American Roofing : Own and manage three offices in Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and Lehigh Acres. Own and operate over 24,000 combined Sq./Ft. office / warehouse facility. Over 60 dispatched and lettered company vehicles that are fully equipped to serve you. Over 110 drug-free and uniformed employees. Employees are continually trained in safety and quality control. We never use roofing sub-contractors. Eighteen (18) person full time secretarial staff to provide prompts courteous service. Centrally located in the State area to service your need. Emergency service available 7 days a week includes holidays for clients only. Family owned and operated with combined experience of over 50 years....

05/29/2018

They were very professional from start to finish, great communication throughout and despite bad weather got the job done as promptly as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installation

10/06/2017

They came out promptly to give me estimate, the worker was on time, he went on roof took pictures and communicated what was needed.? He then gave me a written estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an estimate for roof repair.

07/03/2017

I called the company and someone responded immediately during a bad rainy season. I was told I needed 15 tiles to be replaced. I felt the rep was honest and was not a money grabber. Though the price was expensive I went with the company because of the quality of service. The work came out great with no more leaks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a leak coming into one of the bedrooms.

09/25/2014

All American Roofing completed two roof repairs at our home over the past few years. They were very professional, and did a quality job in a timely manner. They were not the cheapest quote I received, but they were also not the most expensive. They took pictures, both in the attic and the roof, showed me where the problems were, and explained to me what would need to be done to make the repairs. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak repairs

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for taking the time to rate our company. We appreciate your business. Susan Manning

06/18/2014

The repair went great. The installers were on time, and they explained a little of the process before just getting up there to work. They were very clean and professional. The leak is now fixed and the patch looks as close to the original as you can possibly get with a ten year old roof. Very Happy and Thank you for the quick response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing Services Consultants,Pressure Washing Equipment & Services,Roofing Contractors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express