Adjustment Specialists Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2013

We are public insurance adjusters bonded and insured by the State of Florida with 15 years of experience. family owned and operated. If your property suffered any damages due to: Water damage, Fire, Hurricane, Broken Pipe, Mold, Vandalism, Theft, Roof leaks, Flood. We will represent you against your Insurance Company. don't settle for less. FREE INSPECTIONS 24/7. Call us if you have a new claim, underpaid claim or denied claim....

Goosehead Insurance

Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing personal lines insurance agencies in the country. Our purpose is to always put clients first. We are about serving our clients with the utmost honesty and integrity.

10/22/2019

Christina was amazing, she took care of the whole process and was always there to explain all details of how my claim was going.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Claim on Property

CATEGORY home inspection,insurance companies

10/21/2019

Great! Highly recommend, everything as promised, will hire again! A+++ I had a leak in my kitchen sink and my cabinets got wet. I called Adjustment Specialists and they helped me file my insurance claim, they were able to get the money to replace all my kitchen cabinets!! I basically have a brand new kitchen thanks to them :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen leak

CATEGORY home remodeling,drain cleaning

10/20/2019

I got the money from the insurance to replace my kitchen cabinets. Excellent representation from the public adjuster.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen leak

CATEGORY plumbing

10/18/2019

Very good, she is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She help me with my huracan claim

CATEGORY home inspection

10/18/2019

Great, all services were done in a timely manner and always professionally. We are extremely pleased with how Cristina handled our claim and how she helped us with the water mitigation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak mitigation

CATEGORY home inspection

Free inspections 24/7 No recovery-No fee We maximize your property Insurance claim.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express