A TO Z MAINTENANCE & REMODELING

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2006

D Rated | 1 Review

8 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24/HR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

DOT Electric Inc.

184  REVIEWS
DOT Electric Inc.

**Currently booked up to 2 weeks in advance. This is not an issue affecting service changes. Specializing in Service & Panel changes. Special pricing on coupons & sales exclude permit costs & replacing fire damaged panels. Existing sub feed wires must reach new terminals to qualify for discount pricing. **DOT Electric Inc. is a family owned and operated business. After years of owning rental property and providing families with a place to call home. After graduating at the top of his class, from a state accredited school (ABCI), I found great pleasure in helping families live comfortably in their homes. Weather it was solving an electrical issue or installing new fixtures and lighting. I am dedicated to providing quality customer service. 1) I don't make promises unless I can keep them. 2) I will give your concerns my full attention. 3) I will be helpful, courteous, And knowledgeable. 4) I will take the extra step to serve you.

Award 2019

D

05/15/2006

He damaged some corners of the house. The painter they had did a lousy job. I had to call them back to repaint. I would never hire them again. I felt they overcharged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did soffits.

CATEGORY house painters

GENERAL REMODELING. LANDSCAPING. TREE REMOVAL. FENCING. IRRIGATION. MINOR ROOF REPAIRS.

ROOFS. LARGER A/C.