911Restoration of Inc. is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe bursts, flood damage, roof leaks, storm damage or other water damage-related emergencies. Fortunately, our IICRC-certified techs will rapidly respond within 45 minutes to handle any water related emergency and help minimize damage....

03/23/2017

Over the weeks, I met with many of the staff at 911 Restoration. Each was professional, courteous, friendly and understanding. I could not have been happier (unless I never had the water damage to begin with!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a flood in my kitchen and 911 Restoration took care of everything! From the the initial cleaning up of the water, making sure moisture was contained, calling in mold experts and, most importantly, working through every step with the insurance company to make sure the repairs were done!

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for the review. Quality restoration, professionalism and rapid response is what we're most known for. We hope you are enjoying your Fresh Start!
D

10/15/2015

They were water mitigation where they worked to extract or dry out my house after water damage.  They were overly aggressive to the point of being unethical in obtaining business, more like a bully where they can frustrate you when you have water all over the place. I called them before they arrived and told them not to come and they came anyway.  They refuse to leave when the other water litigati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used 911 Restoration.

05/01/2015

Its been very good and they are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did the dryout for the flood that happened in the middle of the night.

06/19/2014

Very poor customer service. Watch out for their "salesman". He'll promise a two week turn-around. Two months later, he'll tell you they're just running a little behind. They also subcontract most (if not all of their work). Don't be fooled just because the workers are wearing their orange 911 t-shirts!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A broken water line/pipe behind a wall led to a complete restore of my kitchen and two bathrooms.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

04/22/2014

Our technician Everett was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and solved our flood issues in a timely manner. He really cares about his clients and went above and beyond his call. And I must imply that he is worth whatever he is paid and more. We truly wish all technicians where like Everett Moran. We would DEFINITELY use 911 Restoration in the future IF something like this arrises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flood restoration, used dehumidifier and air fans

CATEGORY mold removal

Water Damage Restoration, Floodwater Extraction, Leak Repair, Ruptured Hose Repair, Pipe Burst Repair, Mold Remediation, Mold Removal, Visual Mold Inspections, Mold and Fungus Removal, Mold Spore Removal, Fire Damage Restoration, Smoke Stain Cleanup, Ash and Tar Removal, Smoke Odor Removal, Disaster Restoration, Sewage Backup Cleanup, Black Water Removal, Sewage Decontamination, Complete Home Renovations, and Disaster Remediation Services.

NA