4 STAR ELECTRONICS REPAIR

A Rated | 1 Review

DOT Electric Inc.

184  REVIEWS
DOT Electric Inc.

**Currently booked up to 2 weeks in advance. This is not an issue affecting service changes. Specializing in Service & Panel changes. Special pricing on coupons & sales exclude permit costs & replacing fire damaged panels. Existing sub feed wires must reach new terminals to qualify for discount pricing. **DOT Electric Inc. is a family owned and operated business. After years of owning rental property and providing families with a place to call home. After graduating at the top of his class, from a state accredited school (ABCI), I found great pleasure in helping families live comfortably in their homes. Weather it was solving an electrical issue or installing new fixtures and lighting. I am dedicated to providing quality customer service. 1) I don't make promises unless I can keep them. 2) I will give your concerns my full attention. 3) I will be helpful, courteous, And knowledgeable. 4) I will take the extra step to serve you.

Award 2019

03/22/2006

THE ELECTRICIAN THAT CAME TO MY HOME DID A GREAT JOB ON MY REFRIGERATOR. HE SHOWED UP FOR WORK WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE REFRIGERATOR WAS NOT WORKING AND THE ELECTRICIAN REPLACED THE PLUG-IN. THAT DID NOT FIX THE REFRIGERATOR. HE ADDED FREON AND THAT FIXED THE PROBLEM.

CATEGORY electrician