MAC ATTACKS PRESSURE WASHING

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

451 Meadowood Blvd

Fern Park, FL 32730

Mac Attacks Pressure Washing is an affordable and trustworthy source for pressure cleaning of homes, store fronts and businesses in the Greater Orlando area. We are specialists in the tough to clean areas. My team and I strive to make our clients projects right the first time. We enjoy working for our clients and transforming their properties and seeing the smile on their faces and the look of satisfaction when were all done. Its like family here with individualized service. Our goal for you is simple: Right The First Time. Affordable. Friendly....

Pressure Washing (210)Deck Maintenance (23)Roof Cleaning (10)Gutter Cleaning (3)

09/06/2019

Awesome job. I've used Mac Attacks many times and it is always a great experience. True professionals

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

09/05/2019

Every time I have called MAC ATTACKS, Mac answers the telephone. He is quick to schedule an appointment, is incredibly fair with his job prices and his techs arrive on time with all the necessary equipment. Darren did the pressure washing this time and the job was done with the utmost efficiency and care for my property. Mac Bledsoe and his techs always go above and beyond what was asked of them. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
wash pool deck enclosure and driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

08/13/2019

I’ve been using MAC Attack for 15 years ever fall and sometimes spring to pressure clean my flagstone patio. He’s also done my driveway and house. Reliable and affordable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio pressure cleaned

08/12/2019

I have relied on Mac Attacks for my pressure washing needs for over 10 years. I am always pleased, and never disappointed. Mac and his crew are punctual, courteous and professional, and they’re pricing is very, very fair. I highly recommend Mac Attacks!!! Two thumbs up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing HUMONGOUS driveway!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thanks for the review. see you the next time. Mac

08/12/2019

Found MAC and he had a coupon special for "driveway & sidewalk" pressure wash $125. Sounded like a great deal so I gave them a call and set up an appointment to have the job done. MAC was on time and very professional and thorough in completing the job (even washed the sidewalk curbs!} Finished the entire job in less then 1-1/2 hrs. Will use him again and highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash sidewalk and driveway

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. would like to come back and wash your house. Mac

08/07/2019

Good job done by the service technician. He showed up on time and stayed until 7pm to finish the job! Mac is awesome and schedules the job quickly. I would definitely recommend Mac Attacks to family and friends!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed house, gutters and vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

06/24/2019

I called MAC and he was able to pressure wash my property that same day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our driveway and sidewalk were pretty filthy and my HOA requested they be cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/21/2019

Exceeded my expectations. The services tech called when he was on his way and was 15 minutes early. When we get compliments on our house, I’m often asked - did you get a new roof? We will definitely use Mac and his team again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washed the whole house, driveway and pool deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

thanks for the review. see you next year. Mac

09/10/2018

He did a fair to good job. He was prompt and on time. But the quality was fair to good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure wash our house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

07/29/2018

Very well. I called to get an estimate on the cost. It was deemed reasonable and a time was set up for the work to be done. When the job was complete, an invoice was left for me to send payment. I did not have to be there and when I arrived home I saw that an excellent job was done. I was very happy and immediately sent payment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway and sidewalks pressure washed due to HOA requirement

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2018

Spider-web, Mildew & Algae Removal, Roofs & Gutters Cleaned, Exterior Walls, Patios & Porches, Garages, Pool Decks, Driveways, Screen Enclosures. Mobile Homes, Houses, Store Fronts

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check