Apex Carpet Solutions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2880 David Walker Dr. Suite #255

Eustis, FL 32726

Winner of Angie's List Super Service Award since 2011!! Apex is family owned & operated right here in Central Florida! We are not affiliated with any national chain or franchise in any way. Apex is our family, our business, our life. Our attention to detail and unsurpassed quality and workmanship has made us the first and only choice for families and businesses throughout greater Orlando. Call us now to schedule your appointment or get a fast friendly no obligation quote!!...

Carpet Cleaning (164)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (59)Ceramic Tile (55)Upholstery Cleaning (15)Oriental Rug Cleaning (7)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)

10/14/2019

I had my garage apartment and staircase cleaned today along with a living room rug. WOW - I didn't even think my rug was that dirty - gross! It looks and smells amazing now. Thanks for the great communication, fair pricing and terrific results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning for garage apartment living area and stairs, and a living room rug.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

10/08/2019

I was VERY happy with the job done by Chris from Apex. My ceramic tile had a film of grime and dirt which couldn't be cleaned by regular mopping. My grout, which was originally a tan color, had become dark brown or even black in many places. I even contemplated painting the grout with a "grout refresh" product sold at Lowes. Luckily, I called Apex first. I thought my grout was too stained to be sa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deep-cleaning my grout and ceramic tile floors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

Photo for Apex Carpet Solutions - 2880 David Walker Dr., Eustis, FL - 38157775

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write us this fantastic review that includes before and after photos. We are so glad that you found us here and we look forward to many years of doing business together.

09/12/2019

I have used Apex many times and I have always been very happy with their services. I have used them To clean my carpets as well. The office and the cleaners who show up are always professional and accommodating! I will never use anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couch cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/09/2019

Excellent! Very professional, friendly and always on time. Great service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets deep cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. Doing business together for over 7 years now has been great! Looking forward to many more!

08/22/2019

I can’t say enough about Jeff and Alyssa. They were courteous, responsible and professional in all respects. My carpets look fantastic and the work they did on my shower was so far superior than that previously attempted by others. I would not hesitate to recommend Apex to any and all other Villagers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and shower cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

08/08/2019

Chris and his partner were very professional and did an awesome job. I'm very happy with how my carpet turned out and will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

07/10/2019

The recliner looks new - it had never been cleaned before! The carpet looked great as usual even though it have been much longer since the last cleaning so it took a little longer to do this time. But as always, they did a great job. Since discovering Apex, I have not used anyone else for my carpet cleaning needs, and now I will add upholstery cleaning to that list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets needed cleaning, it had been too long since last cleaning, also had recliner cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

06/06/2019

Apex is simply the best carpet cleaner I've ever used. Chris is extremely thorough and cleans spots so they never return. He showed up right on time and got the job done right. Both Chris and his wife Alicia who runs the office are super nice people and run an excellent company. If I could give Apex a rating higher than A, I would!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean carpet in 3 bedrooms and a large bonus area

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

05/02/2019

This is the third time Ive used Apex in the last 3 years. I have quite a bit of tile in the house and they again did a great job. The tile and grout are light in color and everything was cleaned as if they were new. They are very responsive and were right on time. Will use them again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and Grout Cleaning

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write us this awesome review! We look forward to many more years of doing business together!

01/29/2019

The overall cleaning went well but once the gentleman was there he went up on the quote immediately and gave me a whole long talk. I have a strong feeling that everyone he's doing business with is being re-quoted on the spot when the work is about to begin. I honestly felt that I was over paying. He was talking a lot and starting mentioning how old and damaged the carpet was but in reality it was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2018

Carpet Cleaning & Protecting, Tile Cleaning & Grout Sealing, Stone Floor Cleaning & Sealing, Upholstery Cleaning & Protecting, Leather Upholstery Cleaning, Conditioning & Protecting, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental, Natural Fiber(Dry Clean) & Synthetic on-site & off-site (pick up and delivery), Auto Upholstery/Interior Cleaning & Protecting, Recreational Vehicle (RV) Cleaning and much more!!

We Do Not Install Tile.