A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower Repair

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since May 2011

A-1 Best Service provides the best in mobile repair for your equipment with services throughout Central Florida. At home mower repair is provided for riding lawn mowers, garden tractors, farm tractors, zero-turn mowers, and other small engine equipment. It's your turn to experience the added convenience of our mobile service, today! Visit our website for additional details &/or to schedule service. Services are by appointment only and taken in the order in which they are requested. We offer convenient mobile services to areas within a 40-mile radius of Sorrento, FL: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Astatula, Clermont, Deland, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Howey-in-the-Hills, Lake Mary, Leesburg, Longwood, Montverde, Mt Dora, Mt Plymouth, Ocoee, Oviedo, Sanford, Sorrento, Tangerine, Umatilla, Winter Garden, Zellwood to name a few. Serving parts of Lake County, Marion County, Orange County, Seminole County, Sumter County, and Volusia County....

Craftybuilt

6  REVIEWS
Craftybuilt

5 years experience in customer service at Ace Hardware and Lowes combined. Drywall patch, paint, or tv-mount install and any related handyman repair. I will do dirty work and get dirty in the process to make you happy. Hardworking and strictly honest Experience and certified in other fields such as computers. Will do lawn maintenance and care as well.

10/25/2020

everything went fine the guys put my mower away for me after they were done. It had broke down in the front yard. A-1 has always treated me well. When I was out of work they let me pay as I could. I'd never us any one else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a new carburetor installed

CATEGORY

[Member Name Removed]! Thank you for your kind words, we truly appreciate you and your business! We always look forward to having you. Have a wonderful weekend!!

10/23/2020

The serviceman very knowledgable and informative. He was explaining some good pointers he was prompt on time and courteousDefinitely call this mobile service again definitely will recommend this service company to my friends

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ZERO TURN MOWER CLUTCH & OIL CHANGE

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. We very much appreciate your positive remarks! We look forward to next time; thank you again for your continued support over the years! Have a wonderful weekend!!

10/01/2020

You can find all the BEST characteristics of a Service-Based Job with A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower Repair. Online scheduling = easy. Starting Time = promptly met. Work Time = quick and efficient. Mower Servicing = serviced all that requested and any problem areas. Value = very reasonable and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly Maintenance of Residential Mower

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,sharpening

[Member Name Removed], thank you! We very much appreciate you and your support. Thank you for such kind words! We look forward to next time! Take care!!

09/17/2020

Excellent. Obie knows his stuff was fast knowledgeable. Mower runs like new. Did his best to order parts and complete the repairs in a timely manner. Thank You

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes ,new blades, pulleys and worn bearings replaced.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

[Member Name Removed], wow thank you!! We greatly appreciate your review, kind words, and time in writing such! Reviews are extremely helpful for small businesses like ours, especially during this time; for reasons we can’t isolate or get response on, Google suspended our business listing and so went all the reviews from our listing. We are so happy to have you and look forward to next time! Thank...

06/30/2020

Leandra and/or Kristen scheduled my appointment and thoroughly explained the pricing so there would be no surprises. They answered all of my questions without hesitation. SUPERB service! On 06/22/20 Obie arrived for my scheduled appointment. He reviewed his findings with me, then proceeded to complete the work. In less than an hour he replaced a battery, sharpened and replaced blades, changed both...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Servicing/repair of a riding mower and a self propelled mower.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,sharpening

[Member Name Removed], thank you!! We are happy to have you as well! Wishing you and your family a happy 4th of July! Thank you so much for your kind words and support of our business!

We provide service repair, maintenance, and/or warranty work for more than 35 major makes and models of outdoor equipment. A-1 Best Service is an Authorized Dealer &/Or Service Repair for American Sportworks and AMSOIL. We are available most days, by appointment 9am to 5pm. Contact us today regarding any questions you might have or to schedule an appointment! You may also schedule online by visiting www.a1bestservice.com

Sorry, we do not provide lawn care or home appliance repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check