Smith's Electric Inc

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since August 2010

Make Smith's Electric, Inc, your choice for Professional Electrical Services and Custom Electronic needs. Residential and Commercial Electrical Systems backed with a quality Service Department. Our Custom Electronics division can provide you with all your Audio, Video and Electronic Technologies availible to your home or business. Let us make the step into technology easy with the assurance of our technical support. We are your Electrical and Electronic specialist....

Safestreets USA

7  REVIEWS
Safestreets USA

Due to COVID - 19 we are taking all the necessary safety precautions. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/31/2017

We had a contractor that worked with the subcontractor. We paid him thru the contractor. I like Tom very much. If I have electrical work that I can't do myself I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had some electrical work done when we renovated our kitchen. They came in and did the rewiring after the old cabinets were taken out. They put in switches, outlets, lights. He also did a little bit of pool work for me which turned out to be a short in the electrical system for the pool lights.

05/14/2015

He was recommended to me.  I was very happy.  He was good.  He met my expectations.  I was very happy with the price.  I was very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Smith’s Electric.  He traced the problem in landscape lighting.

12/11/2012

Contacted Smith Electric based on Realtor's recommendation, after I just purchased residence, I knew that the FPC breaker is not liked by the insurance company so I intended to replace it after the closing.  Communicated with Smith about what I wanted and what they recommended, and they sent me a written estimate.  Scheduled work to be completed, employees from Smith showed up promptly and complet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a Federal Pacific Circuit Breaker with Square D (200 amp) and added six GFCI outlets to house that previously had none

Residential, commcercial, & service wiring. Home theaters, alarms, & CC TV