Crystal Carpet & Tile Cleaners

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since January 2011

Family owned and operated, 31 years in floor and fabric cleaning IICRC certified, we use the latest technology and equipment to deep steam clean with high powered truck mount Mobil cleaning plants. We guarantee to get your carpets and furnishings as clean as Crystal! We also clean Tile and Grout...

Ray's Artistic Construction

Based out of Clearwater, Florida, Ray's Artistic Construction is a specialty contractor who will provide a great service and creative ideas for better home improvements. Raymond specializes in entire home remodeling is committed to customer satisfaction.

06/22/2017

Crystal Carpet and Tile are amazing. Very professional, reasonable and prompt Josh did a wonderful job cleaning our tile floors and bedroom carpeting. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use them again when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our tile floors and carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

12/03/2016

Highly professional from first phone contact through finishing the work and cleanup.. Excellent job done and even did a bit more than was promised or required. Will look forward to using them again next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my home carpets cleaned.

09/30/2016

They showed up on time and gave me a upfront price that didn't change and took care of all the areas I was worried about even the stains where my dog vomited months ago!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet, tile, grout, and a sofa then sealed my grout.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, drapery cleaning, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning

02/19/2016

We recently moved and our moving company really made a mess of our area rugs. I was concerned about asking a carpet cleaning company to just clean area rugs. I should not have worried. Joshua scheduled our job for the same week as my first call. He showed up on time and did a great job. I will definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean area rugs.

11/24/2015

Josh Colantuono arrived as scheduled, did a walk through, measured and discussed the job and took note of any problem areas.  He set up the equipment and completed the work, moving furniture as needed.  He then put back the furniture and inserted protective pieces of plastic under the legs of all wooden and metal items.  He was courteous and did a very good job cleaning the carpet.  It looked and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned the carpet in 4 rooms.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Carpet, tile, upholstery cleaning. Tile , grout, Terrazzo, vinyl, drapery, mattresses, commercial, 24 Hour emergency flood damage, minor carpet restretch

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check