AWS Roofing Svcs

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160831

875 W Park Ave

Edgewater, FL 32132

We are a local contractor in business over 25 years. We pride ourselves on our long standing reputation for honesty & quality. References are available upon request. We service both residential & commercial customers throughout the Greater Volusia County area....

roofing (62)

03/16/2020

Job was completed in a timely fashion. Daily cleanup was excellent. Additional problems identified in the old roof tear off were addressed quickly . Quality appears to be excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroof north beach house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], we take pride in that the majority of our business comes from referrals and greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thanks again and please follow us on Facebook for maintenance tips and special offers. FB@AWSroofingservices

03/16/2020

Everyone was very professional. The roofers were very dedicated, polite & hard working. They even stayed on site during lunch and got right back to work when it was over. I have a large roof and it only took 2 days. I would highly recommend them. The roof looks amazing!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to write a review. We are excited to hear that you are happy with our services. We strive for quality work and excellent customer service. Thanks again for sharing and please follow us on Facebook for maintenance tips and special offers. FB@AWSroofingservices

09/06/2019

Excellent job! Our roof looks beautiful. Skylights were replaced as well. Roofers were prompt and professional. Cost was well within range of competitors. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that you are happy with our services. We strive for quality work and excellent customer service. Thank you for choosing AWS Roofing Services. Sincerely, George Smith

01/27/2019

The crew worked very hard from early morning until dark. They finished the house and garage in 2 1/2 days. The metal work was completed by a different crew that works on their metal roofs. They took the old galvanized metal material off, and replaced it with aluminum. They added proper flashing, which the galvanized roof did not even have, along with some additional wood support. The house, garage...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingle roof and metal porch overhangs. We have a two-story home with a detached two car garage. There is a metal porch roof on one side of the house, and another on the rear that wraps around a corner of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review! AWS Roofing Team Facebook.com/AwsRoofingServices

10/16/2018

One area patched correctly. Had to return after next rainstorm because leaking area was missed. Biggest problem was they used gray colored shingles on a brown roof. I did not find out about this for more than a year until I had a roof inspection by another roofer who pointed this out. I even had extra shingles of the correct colors in my garage at the time but the person who estimated the job said...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch roof leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2016

06/13/2018

I selected AWS based on their Angie’s List ratings, feedback I received from the Nextdoor neighborhood website, their rating with the BBB, and their price was competitive (not the cheapest but in the middle). I am very pleased with the quality of their work. My new roof looks fantastic (and it doesn’t leak), they were fast, professional, and they did a great job on the cleaning up after themselves...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Re-Roof of Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for choosing AWS Roofing Services, Inc. for your roofing needs. It's great to hear that you are satisfied with the work we did. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it. Sincerely, George Smith

03/07/2018

Everything went fine, Arrived at time promised, completed the job in time and at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roof my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2018

02/10/2018

It went fine. They communicated well. They did a very good job. They finished the job in a timely manner. I will definitely use them again! They cleaned after themselves as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof on the Florida room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

12/13/2017

It was a long wait due to the hurricanes, but WELL worth the wait. Very professional, cleaned up the yard and roof spotless and the owner gave us a spectacular recommendation for color of roof, as the color we chose, would NOT have matched out home well. We are thrilled with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof to replace old

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

Thanks so much for the review. The credit goes to Marvin. He's one of the best when it comes to customer care. I called and let him know about your kind words and he really appreciates it. Thanks again, Buddy Smith

11/29/2017

Not well. They advertise that they serve Volusia County. Yet I was told they did not service Ormond Beach fl. They are in Edgewater and are only going up to Daytona Beach only. Not a very large area of Volusia County.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a roof replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Tile roof, metal roof, shingle roof, flat roofs, residential roofing, commercial roofing

Gutter. Soffits. Siding.