Coast to Coast Heating & AC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

20600 SW 36th St

Dunnellon, FL 34431

Family owned and operated, Coast to Coast Heating & Air, LLC is more than just an established air conditioning company; we are stakeholders and stewards in our community. We have served Ocala and its surrounding areas for over 10 years with the highest quality HVAC services performed by qualified technicians. We recently devoted ourselves to not only doing phenomenal air conditioning work, but to also bettering the community we do business in. We partnered with multiple local, prominent non-profit organizations in the Marion County Area to help make our community a better place. We take great pride in being a business that our customers and our community can count on! If you live in Ocala, Dunnellon, the Villages or nearby areas, let us earn your trust and business! Coast to Coast is the answer to all of your HVAC needs. We offer top-of-the-line preventative maintenance, formally known as our Energy Savings Agreements, diagnosis of your unit, full servicing and repair of your unit, installations and replacements, as well as Ductless AC. We offer HVAC services for both residential and commercial customers so no job is too big or too small for us to handle! Over 80% of our business is generated by referrals! Check out our reviews on Google or Angie’s List to see what our previous customers have to say about us, you won’t be disappointed!...

hvac repair (108)pool and spa cleaning (1)

07/30/2020

A tech by the named Joe Pietrzard came on time, very courteous, knowlegable, & efficient. Very pleased with his work & would have him again to do serice to our house ac/heating. We have met the owner, Mr Peter Pietrzak, who we also recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renewal Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

02/11/2020

Great company! Great service people! My service technician was Tyler. He was very polite and professional and went right to work on my a/c. He even helped me with a project that I couldn’t do by myself. I would definitely recommend Coast to Coast Heating & Air to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi-annual a/c service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

01/21/2020

Love this co. Great service and employees! Call them for an honest opion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service n repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

12/23/2019

Very good. Greg the tecnitian was very profession, answered all our questions and gave ua a lot of information.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our ac/heating system evaluated.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

06/11/2019

I called for estimate. Peter, the owner, showed up precisely on time. He did a walk through and went in my attic to check the duct work. He explained everything they do and answered all my questions. No rush and no pressure. I got the quote the next day. His quote was very thorough and fairly priced for a top of the line product. A few days later he delivered the new unit and his crew installed it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of heat pump system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

01/03/2019

I've been using Coast to Coast (on a contract) for a year. They have been everything one could hope for in a HVAC contractor. Today, Javier was my technician. He informed me by text that he was on his way and arrived at the appointed time. He checked the entire system and discovered our UV light system was dead, and replaced it with one from the truck, for a reasonable price and a 3 year warranty....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Semi Annual HVAC tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

11/30/2018

Always pleased with service. Ray is very professional, always punctual and extremely courteous. Have been using Coast to Coast for 5 years and would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

11/06/2018

We are all very lucky to have an honest knowledgeable air conditioner service in Florida. We am now using them for five years and are very satisfied with their service. Raymond has been here many times because we always ask for him. He is very thorough and explains any important things we want to know about. We recommend Coast To Coast Heating & Air to anyone looking for a company that is reliable...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioner and Heat Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

11/01/2018

Originally they serviced our whole house heat pump. Had them back to install a mini split heat pump in my garage. The crew was polite, friendly, professional and efficient. End result is outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mini Split Heat Pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

10/11/2018

The old heat pump and appurtenances were removed and the new system was installed in the same day. It is running great. The people are very professional and helpful. I will definitely recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central air conditioning heat pump replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

We service all brands and models. All of our service technicians are factory trained and NATE certified. We offer a wide variety of services. Heating and air conditioning repairs,Duct sizing and load calculations,Air quality analysis and products,Repairs - pool heaters. Heat pump replacements. Gas furnace repairs and replacements. Energy savings agreements- maintenance. Home automation. Wi Fi thermostats

Any pool service other than pool heater repairs, water heaters.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express