Finicky Window Cleaning Inc.

A 17 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2006

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1100 New York Avenue

Dunedin, FL 34698

Welcome to Finicky Window Cleaning, Inc.! Finicky Window Cleaning is a drug free, fully licensed and insured company providing world-class service in the Tampa Bay Area. We specialize in window cleaning and pressure washing for both commercial and residential properties. As members of the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA), we stay abreast of new products, resources, and trends in the industry so that we can offer you superior service. Our window cleaning system employs some of the most advanced techniques and equipment in the industry to achieve the highest quality results. Finicky Window Cleaning maintains excellent records and can easily set up a routine maintenance schedule designed specifically for your budget and window cleaning/pressure washing needs....

window cleaning (16)pressure washing (4)

01/19/2020

Mike and Adam were friendly, hard-working and professional. We have retained Finicky Windows for several years now. The windows and sliders are always cleaned well, including the tracks. Our screens are in need of replacement but they still cleaned them well. In addition, I can always rely on their neatness. Thank you again, Finicky Windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of all windows, inside and out, including screens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

Thank you! We look forward to your next appointment and keeping your windows sparkling!

12/06/2019

The team works thoroughly and quick, and are always friendly and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing and window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Thank you! We strive to train our Finicky Family not just on how to clean windows but to be pleasant to have in each of our customers homes while cleaning!

06/06/2019

I've had Finicky out to my condo annually for 3 years now. I'm on the 3rd floor and cannot do windows in the rear on the outside. Finicky does those and inside and outside other windows in my place. Also cleaned screen door. They are reasonably priced. I recommend and will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Thank you! We appreciate working with you!

04/18/2019

Very polite and wear shoe covers inside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows in and out, house rinse and fence clean.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your cleaning! We will see you at your next scheduled cleaning!

04/13/2019

Josh did an excellent job, was considerate and wore shoe covers in our home. Went above and beyond in cleaning our windows. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows cleaned, inside and out

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

Thank you again [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to see you in this new year!

09/16/2013

They did a nice job as we have lot of windows. The price is definitely reasonable. They responded right away after I called them and by the next day morning time they were already here. I am very pleased with them. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Finicky Window Cleaning about a month ago. They did inside and outside window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2013

05/01/2013

It went well. I was pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John came out to give me an estimate which was fair. Two men, Kyle and Brian, showed up within the time frame they said they would be here. The men were neatly dressed in yellow Finicky Windows tee-shirts. Kyle was going to do some windows inside, and he immediately put on little blue booties. A nice touch to keep my floors clean. The windows look great! The men worked very well together as a team. I would use this company again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2013

01/02/2013

It worked out really well. They were willing to please and interested in our feedback. They did a really fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Finicky Window Cleaning to clean the windows of 26 units in our neighborhood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2012

06/15/2012

They were here right on time. They were excellent and I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finicky Window Cleaning spot-cleaned mildew spots on the walls. They also cleaned air conditioning pad, the sidewalk, side deck, all of my outdoor furniture, and other things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2012

03/29/2012

They were actually pretty booked up before the holidays, but found a spot to get us done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Finicky for several years now at my home. They do a terrific job on windows- inside and out. I also have had them pressure wash my deck, sidewalks & house, as well as our "birdcage" around the pool. This company is always on time, always friendly and efficient, and provides very good services for the price. I highly recommend Finicky!

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2011

Commercial Window Cleaning, Residential Window Cleaning, & High Rise window cleaning and pressure washing.

PayPal, Check