The Television Guy

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5410 NW 107 ave 512

Doral, FL 33178

We specialize in home theater setups but our specialty is mounting and installing TVs (LED/Plasma/LCD/3D)- on any type of wall. We will mount / hang any TV size ranging between 17" to 120". We can also set up your , surrounds sounds speakers, program universal remote, run and conceal all types of wiring from coax to telephone. We also sell and install video surveillance systems (security cameras) and provide installation services for OTA antennas, satellite TV sales and services. All done at an affordable price. Please take a look at all our reviews here on Angie's list. We service residential and commercial locations. Se habla espanol. Experienced, insured and licensed. Same day service.!!! We are paypal verified and accept all mayor credit cards. Please call or text (954-534-3372) for free estimates....

Stereo and Home Theater Systems (75)TV Service - Cable (15)TV Service - Satellite (5)Handyman Services (4)Internet Service (2)Windows - Safety & Security Film (1)Appliance Repair - Small (1)Camera Repair (1)Home Automation (1)

05/26/2019

Ed and his crew were great. They were very professional and got everything done just as we wanted. Everything came out perfect, we are super happy with their service. Thanks guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV mounted with sound system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

Photo for The Television Guy - 5410 NW 107 ave, Doral, FL - 37894690

03/01/2019

Unbelievably GREAT! I have a spotless house with white tile, and when I saw one installer holding a container to catch any drywall dust below the other installer who was cutting holes in the drywall for the speakers, I was very impressed. This company is beyond professional and do amazing work. I highly recommend them and I am available as a reference anytime via phone at (239) 229-5829.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security System, TV Installation & Stereo Surround Sound System

CATEGORY camera repair, home theater design, internet service, security windows, cable tv service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2018

02/04/2019

They arrived a little late due to a confusion on my address. They were very professional and they gave me a detailed description of what they would need to do. There work was excellent and they cleaned up all the dirt and dust. I will definitely would hire them again,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have two TVs mounted on the wall.

CATEGORY home theater design, cable tv service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

07/17/2018

I highly recommend The TV Guy because they did excellent work installing two TVs in my house. Their work was top notch, very secure, good value, and the wife was happy because they left everything very clean afterwards. Plus, in addition to being reasonably priced, they are insured and the work is guaranteed. After contacting many companies, Ed was the only one that honestly told me that additiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing a large TV using a full motion (articulating) mount on a wall with metal studs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

06/19/2018

IT went FANTASTIC ... I could not ask for more professionalism and courtesy, not mentioning the great quality . wish I could give 10 stars ! Thanks ED & Alex you guys area awesome !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV & mirror installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. You are awesome bro! Go Brazil!!

06/08/2018

These guys are excellent. Truly Professionals. Amazing clean up after job was complete. They even took their shoes off before entering my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV mounted to wall and wires concealed in wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

04/10/2018

Excellent -- did exactly what they promised for a very good price. They know what they're doing, nice to just make a call, they do their thing at a fair price, done. Would use again if I only had more TVs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INstall two large TVs on home wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

02/06/2018

The installation went perfect. They were able to trouble shoot issues and beautifully hang my 65" Sony Flat screen TV. Ed and Alix were very professional, friendly and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall installation of 65" Flat Screen TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

11/30/2017

Ed and Alex are awesome at what they do. I have used multiple home theatre companies in the past, but will definitely use these guys from now on for all my future needs. Installed a 120" screen/projector, mounted 7 TV's, and set up Sonos throughout the house. Can't recommend them highly enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home theatre installation with 120" screen and projector, 7 TV's mounted, whole house Sonos setup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2017

Photo for The Television Guy - 5410 NW 107 ave, Doral, FL - 36625036

09/25/2017

Awesome guys, did the jobs on time and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of two TV mounts

CATEGORY cable tv service

Installing and Mounting TVs. Home Theater setup, Surround Sounds speaker placement and calibration , Universal Remote control programming, Custom Wiring, Security Surveillance Systems and Satellite / Antenna Services. We service residential or commercial location in South Florida, Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach Counties.

repair TVs