Super Restoration

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2010

Super Restoration specializes in water damage mitigation, mold and fire restoration. We are at your service 24 hours a day. Equipped with a large inventory of drying equipment, high powered extraction vehicles, state of the art facilities, the industry's best cleaning supplies and the most experienced and certified technicians, every job gets done right. Today we understand our responsibility to the community as it relies on us for emergency services. We strive on getting better every day. That's our goal! Our team consists of 25 administrative personnel, and more than 50 technicians on the field. We are certified water damage restoration technicians, mold remediators and are IICRC Certified. We have the lowest price guaranteed policy that allows our clients to feel comfortable to reach out to us in case of an emergency....

AAA American Restoration

AAA American Restoration is the local Florida Keys industry leader in all Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Smoke and Fire Damage, Microbial/Disease Disinfection and Marine Mold Removal services. We are unmatched in technical standards and procedures and use state-of-the-art techniques. We follow all EPA guidelines and OSHA safety standards and procedures and are certified by the National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. **NEW: Our Coronavirus Disinfecting Service includes fogging and surface disinfecting using EPA-Registered and CDC recommended disinfectant that kills 99.99% of the virus on contact. **NEW: We utilize specialized equipment, technology and methods designed specifically for marine applications. Highly trained and multi-certified, we restore the air you breathe back to crisp, clean, healthy, and pristine condition on your Yacht, Marina Property or Watercraft. We Are: Licensed Industrial Hygienists Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists Certified in Mold Remediation Mold Remediation License: FL MRSA2919 Licensed Water Damage Restoration Technicians Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians Call us any time for a FREE CONSULTATION AND ESTIMATE at 305-283-5062. We come highly rated and treat our clients like family. Give yourself the peace of mind of working with the best! Bill Sinnamon

06/15/2017

This company was responsive had people at my residence in hours of first being called, explained what needed to be done, gave me a cost and began to remediate all within a 4 hour window They checked on progress completed the job when the thought it would be done People were prompt and courteous keeping us informed every step of the way When done the have me a complete digital file so I could submi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water from neighbor leaked into my apartment

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

11/08/2016

Super Restoration were very friendly and most importantly did an outstanding job to fix the damage that was done as a result of a flood. They were very careful when moving my furniture, covered all of my furniture, to prevent damage from dust and water, and also put up plastic between the rooms to prevent spreading of dust and water and also to protect my furniture from the use of their own repair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Super restoration came to my home as a result of a flood on the third floor down to the first floor of my condominium. Holes had to be bored into the walls and the ceiling to permit the interior to dry to prevent mold, and also all my baseboards were removed.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

10/21/2016

They were very professional. They did an exceptional work. We would hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had mold in the AC. It had to be thoroughly cleaned.

CATEGORY mold removal

09/13/2016

We are extremely happy with both the customer service as well as the quality of work done by Super Restoration. Yoska and John are very attentive and responsive, and the entire team (including the 3rd party vendors they send) exhibit top notch professionalism and detail to their work. We will definitely be using them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation, and drywall repairs for multiple units in the community.

CATEGORY mold removal

09/01/2016

The rep was fast and friendly in taking care of the problem. The team arrived shortly and was efficient in taking care of the water. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up the water that had accumulated after my dog chewed through the hose that connects the toilet to water.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Water Extraction, Structural Drying, Storm Response, Document Restoration, Infrared Thermal Imaging, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Mold Assessment, Mold Remediation, Packouts, Smoke & Soot Removal, Odor Removal, Emergency Power, Portable Air Conditioning, Rental & Construction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal