Playkids Inc

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since November 2013

At Playkids Inc. our swing sets & outdoor playground equipment offer the widest variety of safe & challenging outdoor activities. Playkids equip our jungle gyms with a variety of fun and challenging activities like rock climbing, monkey bars, ladder climbs, slide ramps and swings. We offer many different types of swingsets including your simple slide and swing combo or a jungle gym that will leave your neighbors in envy. Your kids safety and your satisfaction is our number one priority. Every piece of wood is hand crafted to eliminate manufacturing errors. Every piece of wood is also sanded to eliminate any chance of a splinter. Playkids is a BBB accredited business since 2003, and has received an A+ grade for showing a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Playkids offers financing through Paypal. All major credit cards excepted. We look forward to making you another happy customer. Award wining....

JD Boyd Tree and Lawn LLC

Lawn and Yard Work, Tree Service, Certified Arborist consulting, Landscaping and Stump Removel

04/03/2017

The quality of the swing was good...it served us well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We ordered a baby swing from them, and we did the work installing it ourselves.

D

09/13/2015

the product is great but the customer service is horrible , every time i called

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a new playground on my back yard

CATEGORY playground equipment

I have checked our database to call you and personally see to it that you get taken care of. because we dont do worrk less than perfect and always make sure we have thecustomer satisfaction. .and can't find your name. are you sure you did business with us or maybe mistakenly was another company

05/20/2014

Their pricing was reasonable. They delivered the materials as they promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased outdoor play items from PlayKids.

04/07/2014

I had a slide sent to my grandchildren for Christmas from PLAYKIDS INC. It was perfect and they love it! They actually attached the slide to their deck so the children can "slide" into the backyard to play. The slide arrived in the time frame promised and in excellent condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered a slide from PLAYKIDS INC.

03/13/2014

They were great. The quality of the play set was excellent and stood out. Even the installation went beautifully. I never ever had a problem with anything breaking. When I did I call them they came out they did whatever type of maintenance couple of times. It stood hurricane because in 2005 and 2006 we had three hurricanes it withstanding like nothing. I can't say enough. They are wonderful. In No...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Playkids Incorporation in 2001. I did a huge play set, three towers, swings, spiral slide, regular slide.

CATEGORY playground equipment

Playgrounds, Swing Sets, Rubber mulch, Accessories, Installation.