Olympic Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

Deltona, FL 32738

Rheem Heat Pump

Rheem Heat Pump

HVAC Companies
3 Ton 14 SEER Rheem heat pump install.

Olympic Air Conditioning & Heating is dedicated to creating an established relationship with our clients. We can handle all your comfort needs from cooling your home, to heating your office, and much more. We are a company on the rise with a very bright future; for that, you can depend on us to be there. No job is too small for us and we provide each client with equal amounts of attention. ...

HVAC Companies (10)

12/30/2020

Excellent. Justin was prompt, honest and went above and beyond not only in the installation, but also communicating and putting us at ease along the way. In addition, he also fixed a problem we weren't aware of with our AC fuse being undersized. I'll be using AC All Stars for all maintenance going forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC System with Heat Pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

Thank you for choosing us and trusting us with the installation of your new Heat Pump! Glad we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to further building a relationship.

12/17/2020

They did an excellent work. It was very professional. I enjoyed them very much. I definitely would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some hvac maintenance for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/16/2020

The service was excellent. I was impressed with their customer service and professionalism. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the AC that I have.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2020

12/15/2020

Great he did an awesome job highly recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my ac capacitor taken out and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/14/2020

It went great. He worked efficiently, and haven’t had issues since. He was polite and helped me and my family out a ton. Pricing was fantastic as well. I’m a big fan of this company and I recommend friends and family that have A.C issues to go to him and they love his service as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my whole A.C unit system

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

12/13/2020

The work was excellent, he got it done in a timely manner!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air condition repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

12/12/2020

FLAWLESS, I thought I was going to have to close my business for the day and Justin showed up within 30 minutes from me calling him and was in and out with my machine running multiple times already and knew exactly what the issue, I would highly recommend his services to anyone dealing with a/c issues period. Very professional and reliable. A++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/c service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

12/10/2020

Very professional, clean, respectful with lots of no how to resolve my issue that other tech from other companies couldn’t resolve and kept on trying to make me over spend.I would hire them no questions asked. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

12/10/2020

Justin from A/c all star llc did a wonderful job on the new ac unit he installed he walked me and my wife both through the process on what’s going to get changed and he did great job and handled everything in timely manner would definitely recommend him to anyone I know needing ac repair or just to get it checked out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2020

12/10/2020

service was outstanding. had to replace the whole unit. professionally done at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2020

Installation Maintenance Repairs

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available