All American Termite & Pest Control

• Trade License Expiration
  • 6/30/2019

2439 Vaughn Ave

Deltona, FL 32725

Pest Control $29.99 Monthly / $80 onetime setup fee, Under 3000 Square Feet, No Credit Check, Money Back Guarantee, Minimum of 12 Months, Florida since 1999. Give Us a try, you will be happy you did - Guaranteed! Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back, Call for details....

pest control (141)home inspection (1)

09/05/2019

Showed up on time, killed bees quickly, walked around house and removed wasp nests, some I hadn't known about. Quick, professional, reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Destruction of bee nest in roof eaves, removal of various small wasp nests

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/21/2019

They came in very professionally and on time, it was a quick job and when they were done told me to wait a couple days and if I saw anymore to call back and they would take care of it , it’s been a couple days and I have not seen one ant. A job well done. Would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had ants all around my house and I wanted them gone

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

09/06/2018

Very well, guy was on tome on a short notice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

04/27/2018

Great! I was surprised at first to learn that there was only one initial treatment and the rest are on demand, but that never proved to be a problem. I've called several times and every time was greeted with a friendly hello and immediate scheduling. I'm hoping I can renew at the same price for another year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Pest Contract

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Yes, you will get the same renewal price. Our renewal prices stays the same for at-least 3 years as long as you renew on time. Thank You for being part of the All American Pest Control family!

02/19/2018

It's been about a month since I had the service done and overall, I'm extremely pleased with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall insect control was what I was looking for, but the specific issue I had was with some small german cockroaches in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

09/22/2017

Great job! Very professional and nice. Got rid of the Ants that were making my life very stressful!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual insect / bug treatment for home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

09/13/2017

The people at All American are always friendly and responsive. The only downside is that the bugs kept coming back every few months. I don't completely blame them, the house was very old and I'm sure the bugs had lived there a long time. I just wish it had been controlled better. I paid for a year of service and the treatment was supposed to last a year, but any time I needed them to come back out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was renting a house that had a cockroach problem and called All American to take care of them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

07/31/2017

They were prompt and seemed thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

06/12/2017

It was all good. They spray very thoroughly in the home, and outside. No little pests!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I should have written this last August, when they came. He was very thorough and very professional. I haven't had any problems since then. I will use them again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

04/22/2017

Good, stands behind work and reapply's as necessary to accommodate agreement

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control plan

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

Pest Control - Ants, Roaches, Wasps, & Termites. Termite Inspections.

Bed Bug Treatments