A Clear View Window Cleaning Plus

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since September 2016

A Clear View Window Cleaning Plus Inc. is locally owned and operated by the owner. We stand behind 100% customer satisfaction....

Stand Out Solutions

11/22/2017

Excellent service from my initial call throughout the finish! Superb quality of work. I can't say enough how pleased I am with the finished job. My house looks beautiful. Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows Cleaned House Pressure Washed Screened in Lanai and Pool Deck Pressure Washed Driveway and Sidewalks Power Cleaned

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you so much for the review, It was a pleasure and I look forward to working with you in the future.

06/09/2017

I emailed A Clear View and Robert replied right away. He came to our home 2 days later and gave me an estimate and set up a date to do the job. On the day scheduled, he came and spent the entire day working on our windows. He did an amazing job and a I cannot say enough about his work ethic and professionalism! He works alone, so there were no unknown people in and out of my house. Robert was prom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a large house with lots of windows. The windows hadn't been cleaned for a couple of years. A lot of the lower level windows had staining on them from our sprinklers.

05/11/2017

After carefully explaining what he would do in his free estimate, he did exactly what he said he would do in a timely and thorough manner. A fantastic job was done on both tasks at a very reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Robert from “A clear view window cleaning” by to clean our gutters and pressure wash our pool lanai area.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you so much for the great review, I look forward to working with you again in the future.

05/11/2017

Owner Robert Riis did an outstanding job, I could not be more satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winow washing, pressure washing

04/01/2017

Robert cleaned the exterior windows of my home and they came out great. He was very professional and I will definitely be hiring him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning

Window Cleaning, Gutter-Facia & Soffit Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Driveway Cleaning & Home Window Screen Repair.

Roof Cleaning