South Florida Heart Institute/Tenet Florida Phys

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There are 5 doctors and 1 nurse practitioner at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 55 patients per day....

03/24/2015

12/27/2013

Full cardo exam. Excellent

CATEGORY cardiologist, internist

03/25/2013

Every thing went fine. I have great confidence in his treatment & all his decisions regarding my heart care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly follow up appointment. He did an EKG & discussed a stress test  appointment. He is a caring patient doctor.

CATEGORY cardiologist, interventional cardiologist

07/19/2012

My husband is very fond of his doctor. They seem to be really concerned about their patients. They know I'm a nurse and I'm very fussy about doctors. Dr. Weiner has been very good to me. I wouldn't go to doctors if I didn't trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use South Florida Heart Institute for cardiology. I see Dr. Weiner there and my husband uses one of the other doctor's in this group.

06/29/2012

He is very good. His office is very good. They are on time. They take care of my mom very well. He was concerned about her when she was a new patient. She has a leaky valve. He has never done surgery on her. The office is very prompt. You get your appointment right away and they call you right back. I find him to be excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gardner is my mother's cardiologist.

CATEGORY cardiologist

Cardiology, cardiac consultation, echocardiography, stress testing, holter monitors, arrhythmias, nuclear stress tests, cardiac catheterization/interventions, stents

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express