Palmeri Construction Company Inc

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since March 2013

518 Gardenia Ter

Delray Beach, FL 33444

I am a State of Florida Certified Contractor. The bulk of our business is in remodeling and renovations; additions and new homes sprinkled in. I am a hands on contractor performing much of the work myself while supervising my employees and associate tradesmen to insure the quality of work I desire for my clients. We have numerous referrals and can show off our workmanship and attention to detail on many of our past jobs....

General Remodeling (15)Drywall (8)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (6)Electrical (5)Ceramic Tile (5)Doors (5)Plumbing (4)Windows (4)Cabinet Making (3)Hurricane Shutters (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Decks and Porches (1)

01/24/2019

We are so pleased with the whole process. We remodeled a condo that hadn’t been touched since the 1980’s. Lou was easy to work with, responsive, and very organized. He worked very hard to stay on our budget and move-in deadline so our family could spend the holidays in our new condo. Brad had a very positive “can do” attitude and was easy to work with as well. The job site was always neat and clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel - kitchen and baths gutted, new impact doors & windows, new flooring, new lighting & updated electrical, new HVAC

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Photo for Palmeri Construction Company Inc - 518 Gardenia Ter, Delray Beach, FL - 37674762

01/24/2019

I requested free quote today, but have yet to hear back. Hopefully this was just a mistake. No services were rendered and no money was paid. Have not heard from this company in any way. Just requested a free quote and am awaiting a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for a dependable, licensed contractor to remove a built-in from a wall in a secondary bedroom. Will require cabinetry and mirror removal and disposal, drywall demolition and repair, trim removal and repair, matching hardwood flooring, light electrical work and painting. Looking to have completed within 2 months max. Ready to hire for quality work and right price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

07/21/2018

The owner Lou Palmeri was very nice, accommodation, helpful and very fair. The workers are very pleasant, very very clean and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They created a door , put in a completely new bathroom, pulled up the carpeting and put down wood flooring and a lot more.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

07/03/2018

Incredible! Lou did an excellent job. He created a haven in our home that sustained strong hurricanes with no problems!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adding a room, with electrical

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, doors, hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2018

03/07/2018

Where do I begin? I am so thankful that I found Lou and his employees. A few months ago I noticed the drywall in the back wall of my house looked water damaged. What I did not know was that behind the drywall was years of rot where several studs were completely missing. So as any responsible homeowner does, I scrambled to get estimates from licensed contractors. When contacting contractors, genera...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage in wall and dock rebuild

CATEGORY decks, drywall, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2018

01/11/2017

We were not in Florida during the renovation and turned it over entirely to Lou and his team. Lou was very professional and has a good team of subcontractors doing the work. The finished product is beautiful. My only concern was that the timelines were not adhered to as I would have liked. Several things were pushed to the last minute (e.g. getting counters installed) and then held up by the hurri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were remodeling a condo/villa that was stuck in the 80s. All flooring (carpet and tile) removed and new engineered hardwoods installed. Kitchen totally gutted with new custom cabinets (Mike the cabinet guy is gifted!), counters, backsplash. Custom built cabinet for bar/coffee bar in den. New cabinets, sinks and counters in two bathrooms. Painting in all but bedrooms. New lighting. New garage floor.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2016

Photo for Palmeri Construction Company Inc - 518 Gardenia Ter, Delray Beach, FL - 34266863

01/10/2017

Lou and his people did an amazing job. Our condo is exquisite -- everything we could have hoped for. The craftsmanship is impeccable, the finishes perfection. The cabinets and vanities are tight and sturdy. Where the ceilings were actually canted before -- don't ask me how, since we live in a high-rise -- now they are straight and true. The kitchen and the bathrooms are gorgeous. In addition, sinc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our oceanfront condo was gutted. Some walls and all doors were removed, ceilings and floors were all replaced, the electrical box was moved, and the kitchen and three entirely new bathrooms and were installed, one of the bathrooms having been completely reconfigured. New hurricane-impact windows, new kitchen cabinets, new appliances, new ceiling lights throughout the unit -- you name it, we needed it.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2017

Photo for Palmeri Construction Company Inc - 518 Gardenia Ter, Delray Beach, FL - 34278457

01/12/2016

He was excellent. Everything looks great. He was always here on time and he cleaned up after himself every time. It was a great experience. Everything came out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just finished two projects with them. He remodeled a fireplace structure where he lowered the fireplace and remodeled the whole area and also put some tiling in the front.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2016

08/27/2015

All work completed by Mr. Palmeri was seamless. Exceptional quality work and excellent to work with. He holds a high stand when it comes to his workmanship. He keeps the work sight clean, is a quiet worker and brings in qualified people to help with the same standard of work ethic he offers. He is very knowledgeable and professional at all times. Work was done in a timely manner. Absolutely no iss...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Palmeri added a complete master bed and bath and walk in closet. He also updated and blended the roofline from an existing family room to the addition. Mr. Palmeri has also renovated a second master bathroom, renovated a third, and made a mantle for our fireplace. Mr. Palmeri made two bar stools to match with two I picked up and cut down a vintage wash stand and made a vanity for one of the renos.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2010

08/23/2015

Lou's workmanship and attention to detail was outstanding! We always receive compliments on our family room. We would gladly hire Lou again for the next renovation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lou Palmeri renovated our family room. He installed two floor to ceiling single hung hurricane impact windows and one 8' hurricane impact patio door. The project consisted of removing an 18' old glass slider and closing in the wall to accept two windows. He remove an 8' old sliding glass door and installed an 8' hurricane impact patio door. Both walls required structural modifications, sheetrock, molding and stucco.

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, replacement windows, doors, hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2014

Remodeling includes additions, renovations, repairs, custom trim work, bathrooms & kitchens.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover