Joe's Sprinklers

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

Awards & Badges

115 SE 5th

Delray Beach, FL 33483

Irrigation Installation and Sprinkler Repair. We are a family owned business, father and son, and have been in business for 12 years....

irrigation system (147)lawn & landscaping (2)Nurseries (1)

01/27/2021

Horrible customer service and I would never recommend Joes Sprinklers to anyone. I hired Joes Sprinklers in the past to replace sprinkler heads and Mr Joseph did a good job. I thought Joseph or his son would be arriving to replace my sprinkler systems pump and reset the timer clock, due to clock changing when my pump died, and he was installing a new pump. The man who arrived to do the job was not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reset clock in sprinkler system and replace pump for sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2021

You paid me to install a pump of which I did with all new high quality parts and to replace a sprinkler head. I did just that. I also set your timer (which if defective has nothing to do with the work I did) I also did a complete check up of your property, gave you watering suggestions about your "hydroponics" that was aside from my line of work, addressed any nozzels that need attention & and unc...

01/25/2021

Joe did a perfect job at a great price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair lake access to sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2021

11/30/2020

Very well. This was a somewhat difficult job due to the location of the break. The lines were fixed at a fair price. Very pleased with the workmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair 2 broken underground irrigation lines that feed the sprinkler lines

CATEGORY irrigation systems,greenhouses

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

10/09/2020

They did a good job and were very accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need sprinkler system repaired. Timer also repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

05/09/2020

no one ever showed up. very undependable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check sprinkler system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2020

03/06/2020

Joe was great. He returned my request online quickly and moved his schedule to fit mine. The repairs were done correctly, explained well before proceeding and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system evaluation and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

11/20/2019

It went great! So far no problems. They were really wonderful to work with and helpful. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sprinkler pumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

07/28/2019

Work was completed to my total satisfaction!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refit sprinklers and fix one head broken up by roots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

04/14/2019

Joe's sprinkler does a phenomenal job! Sorel (the son) has helped me with both repairs and installation. He is extremely knowledgeable and priced very competitive as well. Also a great guy! Will refer Sorel and Joe's Sprinklers to anyone I know!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation Install and Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

04/03/2019

I sent out an Angie's List request the night before after dinner. The guys at Joe's sprinklers called me back the next day, and even made time to come out in the same day. It''s so nice to see people that actually want business! They were extremely knowledgeable, professional and well priced. I'm definitely adding this company to my list of service providers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a sprinkler line repaired.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

glad to have done business with you. thank you.

I specialize in, but am not limited too. IRRIGATION INSTALLATION SPRINKLER REPAIR, SPRINKLER MAINTENANCE, REROUTING AROUND NEW CONSTRUCTION, PUMP INSTALLATION, CLOCK INSTALLATION, TROUBLESHOOTING SYSTEMS, SYSTEM UPGRADES, ELECTRONIC VALVES, FILMCO VALVES, ADDING ADDITIONAL ZONES, CITY WATER, WELL WATER, POND AND CANAL SCREENS, MIST HEADS, ROTORS, WELL WATER RUST SOLUTIONS, WIRELESS TIMERS, ORCHID SYSTEMS & MUCH MUCH MORE.................

I do no service home plumbing, landscaping & garden work but you may give us a call. We have professional reference.

10% off labor