Helping Hands Moving LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

4765 S Classical Blvd

Delray Beach, FL 33445

You've tried the rest now try the BEST. Helping Hands Moving offers FREE QUOTES!! Call NOW! 561-374-2610. Servicing all of South Florida, we are located in Boynton Beach and are proud to service Boca Raton, Wellington, Delray Beach, Lighthouse Point and more. In order to better serve our customers, we also service St. Lucie County and Broward County. Helping Hands Moving is a professional moving crew that offers 100% excellence, guaranteed!! Offering a variety of services, we gladly provide full service moves (with a 26 customized truck), labor only assistance and deliveries. Our staff is experienced, friendly and will go above and beyond the limits to ensure that your move is smooth and stress-free. Our company is fully licensed and insured and will work with you through every step of the move to coordinate from point A to point B! Our professional crew is all BACKGROUND CHECKED as well as DRUG TESTED! We are a drug free company and proud to send our crew to your service. Call us now for your free estimate: 561-374-2610. We now offer JUNK REMOVAL. CALL NOW....

Moving Companies (235)Hauling (18)Storage (10)Delivery Service (2)Piano Movers (2)

01/17/2020

Service was excellent and they were able to move all of our furniture into our new home within 2 hours!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving within Boca Raton

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Best of luck!

12/30/2019

Instead of pointing blame at HH for an unfortunate experience, I’ll take ownership of where I went wrong. First off, I’m a blue collar construction worker. I know how to move heavy things without damaging it. Unfortunately, my back can’t hang anymore so this was my first time hiring a mover. Secondly, being a mover is hard work. It’s very **** ** the body. Not many kids say they want to be a mover...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move 1 bedroom & miscellaneous items

CATEGORY hauling services, moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

Hi, thank you for your review. I can appreciate that you took the time to leave this so that we, a as a company, can learn and grow from experiences. As we discussed on the phone, your move was last Monday and you contacted me on Thursday night about a broken TV. Our standard practices are to plug in all TV's to ensure that they are working before we pack/wrap them properly and transport them. In ...

09/29/2019

Dennis and his crew are the most professional, caring, compassionate, respectful people that I have EVER dealt with. I was stressed out already due to the situation of my move & knew I needed a reputable company at a price within my budget to unload my things at the ABF hub, load them into their truck, secure it all, drive it to me about an hour away, unload and assemble. I also have stairs in my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this fabulous company to move my things from a local trucking hub (I moved from another state) to my new townhome about an hour away. I’ll never use another company.. Helping Hands will forevermore be my go to. Dennis and his crew sets the highest standard in the industry & then somehow exceeds it.

CATEGORY hauling services, moving companies, delivery service

COST $0.01

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

06/29/2019

Dennis (owner) was highly responsive to my initial inquiry as well as the follow up questions I had which was a big factor in selecting Helping Hands. Glad I did. Led by the foreman, the crew that day did an excellent job. They were kind, professional and were scrupulous in their attention to detail. Would absolutely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large/Heavy Furniture Move

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

05/17/2019

The crew that arrived was punctual, professional, courteous and friendly. They wrapped and protected the furniture they moved very well and was amazing to watch them pack it into the Pods. The only cons was the prices of their packing material was extravagant! We did have about 30 blankets we rented from Pods, for a fraction of what they would have charged us. All and all the crew supervisor did g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were selling our one house with a months delay before moving into our next house about 10 miles away. We were putting our belongings into “Pods” and needed help moving our furniture into them and packing it properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

05/06/2019

Excellent, professional and courteous service from the beginning to the end! They told me they would be at my house at 8:30 am. They were at my home by 8:20 am! Helping Hands Movers cared about my furniture and ensured they wrapped my things so nothing would be damaged. They were non-stop, hardworking and very organized. Definitely well trained! I would highly recommend Helping Hands Mover and wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving local

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

04/04/2019

OUTSTANDING!!! Best experience I have had with any move. Called to confirm appointment day before as well as when they were on the way. Had even called and offered to do it the day before if I was ready. Showed up on time and were immediately ready for work. They finished in about one third of the time I had estimated. They all worked quickly and efficiently and put everything where we wanted. All...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
UNLOADING MOVING POD

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2019

03/04/2019

Amazing . He was fast and courteous. You can tell he loves what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Junk Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

12/03/2018

The movers were very kind and took great care of my furniture, and belongings. I was a little nervous getting my furniture downstairs, but the movers took their time that they would stop and maneuver themselves so they wouldn’t hit the walls, it was great. Would highly recommend if you want to keep you’re previous home in tact and your furniture clean and not damaged

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my townhome to my single family

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

11/03/2018

Very well. I was very happy With the guys and their professionalism. I have moved many times and had some horrible experiences. But, I can happily say, Everything went exceptionally well. I will use helping hands if ever needed again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture, oriental rugs, antiques.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Moving. Packing services & supplies. Hauling & debris removal. Storage facility. Furniture dis-assembly, assembly, padding & wrapping. Moving equipment.

ask for details