Family Rentals & Guest Services

Angie's List since October 2008

Welcome to the Family Rentals and Guest Service's web site. We are the leader in South Florida for all of your rental item needs. Family Rentals offers only quality products, prompt delivery and professional service to all points in South Florida. Our rental items include cribs and baby needs, beds and furniture. We offer a full selection of party items like tables, chairs, linens, and glassware, and no minimums. Our on-staff event planners can coordinate any size event no matter how large or small. Family Rentals also provides round-the-clock rentals, sales and service of medical and mobility equipment such as wheelchairs, electric scooters, hospital beds and much more. We are fully insured and accredited by the State of Florida and are licensed providers of Pride Mobility Products and Tuffcare Medical Equipment. Family Rentals also rents bicycles and Rollerblades, beach and pool items, and sports and exercise equipment. Audio visual equipment is also our specialty such as LCD video projectors, projection screens of all sizes, podiums, and portable public address systems. Do it yourself or we will do it for you. Our rental delivery service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year....

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I rented a crib and high chair, I would recommend this business.

CATEGORY baby equipment rental

Thank you for your review and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

03/29/2014

Very responsive, delivery was prompt, as was pickup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recliner lift chair rental

CATEGORY baby equipment rental

Thank you for using our services.

05/10/2013

They were ready when we ordered it and they helped me install it in my car. I was amazed at all the things they had there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Family Rentals for baby equipment rental.

Thank you for the kind words. www.familyrentals.com

10/22/2008

I called to reserve the racks, picked them up at the designated time, and returned them a week later. The person I spoke to on the phone and at the store was friendly and helpful. Another person helped load the racks into my car. The racks were in excellent condition, sturdy, and easy to set up. A pleasant transaction from beginning to end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I rented 5 clothing racks for a week.

CATEGORY equipment rentals