Dr. Nicolas Fakhoury DMD, PA

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public. ...

Gardens Dental Care

Dr. David W. Yates is a native Floridian who has been practicing dentistry for more than 25 years. This Palm Beach Gardens dentist takes great pride in providing excellence for all his patient's dental needs. Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Yates received his Bachelor of Science from Florida State University and his Doctor of Dental Medicine from Southern Illinois University. He also completed a post-graduate dental program at Emory University and earned his Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University. Dr. Yates has trained with some of the world's most prominent dental education institutes and dentists and brings that expertise to each patient. Dr. David Roshkind is an associate at Gardens Dental Care and brings many years of experience to the practice. In addition, Dr. Chris Rouleau, oral surgeon, provides wisdom teeth extractions and dental implants. The warm and welcoming team at Garden Dental Care look forward to serving your dental needs now and in the future. Learn more about us here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS_Hnki5U2Q.

10/27/2014

Dr Fakhoury is the best dentist I have ever had.  I just relocated to South Florida and had a wonderful dentist there.  My friend referred me to Dr. Fakhoury and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and his practice. He is better than my Chicago dentist and she was great.  I had 2 crowns replaced and Dr. Fakhoury is an artist in the way he took the impressions and matched the color.  I a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed crowns on 2 teeth replaced

CATEGORY dentists

[member name removed] thank you so much for such a beautiful review about me and my practice. It is also a pleasure to have such a wonderful patient as yourself and your friends who referred you. Thank you for taking the time to do it and always fun talking fantasy football with you. All the best.

06/19/2013

I've been going to Dr. Nicholas Fakhoury for several years. He seems very honest about what you need or don't need and he is friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Nicholas Fakhoury is my dentist and I saw him for a cleaning.

05/13/2013

Dr Fakhoury and his staff are always there to take the best dental care for their patients.  From the moment you walk and are greeted, you just feel at home.  They always go the extra mile to make sure you feel comfortable and that you have an enjoyable experience (as enjoyable as a dentist appointment can be!).  Although I have since moved from the area, I would go back to Dr. Fakhoury in a heart...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going to Dr Fakoury for almost 10 years.  He is a wonderful dentist who is extremely relateable and very skilled.  Him and his staff have been taking care of my teeth and I've been very pleased.  He shows you exactly how to exercise the best preventative care to avoid problems down the line.  He is completely responsible for getting me in the habit of flossing every single day and truly caring about my teeth.

09/10/2012

He is very good. He is very nice and pleasant. He seems to really care about his work. If something isn't right, he would improve the work as he is very pedicular. I have been going to him for about (10) years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for a general cleaning and check up.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you for your awesome review. It is a pleasure to have great patients like you and your sister. Always a pleasure to see you. All the best

General dentistry, implants, veneers, dentures, bridges, crowns, lumineers, whitening

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available