FAM Paving and Sealcoating

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 1 Review

We specialize in the installation and maintenance of Asphalt and Concrete surfaces. All our work is guaranteed and warranted. We offer 24/hr services and free site evaluation and quotes....

Window Gang

6  REVIEWS
Window Gang

We offer Residential and Commercial: -Window Cleaning (inside and out) -House Washing (soft wash) -Roof Washing (soft wash) -Driveway, Deck, Lanai Cleaning -Screen Enclosure Cleaning -Gutter Cleaning -Dryer Vent Cleaning We offer the best customer service experience in the industry, from the initial contact to the follow-up when the job is complete. Nobody works harder to make sure you are informed and the job is done right! We offer over 50 years of combined industry experience.

Offers by Window Gang on Angie's List

07/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was extremely difficult to get competitive bids to repave my mothers driveway. I don't live in the area therefore I had to rely on Angie's list for a reference. The work was completed but not quite to my expectation. It probably would have been better had I been there I person when the original estimate was given. They are pleasant people to work with.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

Paving,sealcoating,parking lot striping,concrete pouring and repair, brick pavers