Clear Pane Windows Plus LLC

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Deland, FL 32720

Hello! We are Leslie & Nicole Rogers, the owners and operators of Clear Pane Windows Plus LLC in Deland, FL. We are a licensed and insured business. Our mission is to offer you an excellent home cleaning service at an affordable cost. You will truly "see the difference" with the quality of our work! We will go above and beyond to meet all of your expectations! We offer services such as window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, soft washes, and home exterior cleaning. We also clean other aspects of your home such as driveways, roofs, pool areas, and pool enclosures. Contact us today for a free estimate!...

window cleaning (9)pressure washing (3)deck cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)

10/22/2020

I highly recommend Leslie And Clear Pane Windows Plus! We moved here a few months ago from South Florida and remodeled an older home. Our windows needed lots of TLC. They now sparkle thanks to Leslie and his diligence! He was more thorough than anyone I’ve used before, and I will definitely use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned inside and out after major remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/15/2020

Leslie far exceeded our expectations! When I originally called the business it went to voicemail. He called me right back to see who the missed call was and how he could assist me. They came out the same day to do an estimate. This was a job that was very tedious and most other window companies would not take. He carefully and delicately removed the solar film from our 100 year old historic window...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed solar film off of historic windows and cleaned all the windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

07/28/2020

very well, thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window cleaning

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/27/2020

Clear Pane did an EXCELLENT job on my windows - I'm thrilled with his attention to detail, strong work ethic and the amazing results! I wish I'd done it sooner. He was very professional and polite. I don't think my windows were easy - I have plantation shutters and a 2nd story. He did them at a super reasonable price and they're all sparkling clean! I will definitely be a repeat customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2020

07/17/2020

Wonderful he did an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/10/2020

Clear Pane Windows Plus was very professional and thorough in their work, conscientious of us as clients, and diligent in performing an excellent job. They were prompt on their appointment time, and careful of our property when moving items and returning them to their proper place. My house had not been pressure washed in years, but they worked hard and cleaned it so good, it made a huge differenc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, Softwash, skylight, pressure washing home and pool deck and screen cage

CATEGORY window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/09/2020

I have hired clear pane windows plus on multiple occasions for commercial window cleaning. They not only always arrive on time and do a great job but are flexible to my needs if different projects take priority. I will definitely hire again in the future and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
commercial window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

07/09/2020

It was fantastic. Leslie was the worker and part owner, he's phenomenal. He did super great work, he had a very fantastic customer service, and he went above and beyond. He made sure that he made a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

07/09/2020

They did an excellent. My windows have not been clean for 3 years and they made my window looks brand new. They were very respectful, polite, considerate, they made sure that they're not in my way when then clean in the house, and very clean and neat

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did window cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

07/09/2020

He does very good work. He's very professional, very punctual, and I thought his prices were very fair. I inspected his work and I had no complaints or whatsoever. He's responsible and I highly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did window cleaning and pressure cleaning.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing