BLACKWELDER'S SERVICES

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2010

3685 Cross Branch Rd

Deland, FL 32724

Over 35 years of experience in the industry. Family-owned and operated since 1996. All calls answered by owner, Brian! Water well drilling and pump repair specialists. Servicing all brands of wells and pumps. Water treatment equipment and irrigation systems. ...

Wells and Pumps (8)Plumbing (4)Lawn Irrigation (2)Landscaping - Lighting (1)

02/17/2020

Brian was very pleasant to work with. He explained everything that needed to be done and how everything worked. He was able to come out the same day I called and take care of our issue. I really appreciated how patient he was with my questions and how thorough he was with his explanations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
well pump repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your trust as well as you business. We were happy to help and if you need anything in the future don’t hesitate to call

02/11/2020

Perfectly! Quickly diagnosed problem and repaired ! Have used their services before and find them to be prompt and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

02/03/2020

He worked on both

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wells and Pumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/30/2019

What a great service. Arrived Sunday morning within a hour of calling. Had us back up and running in about an hour. Asked what improvements could be made to help our system. Brian explained everything and agreed to come back Monday. He came with some help and installed new whole system filter. Replubmbed the expansion tank and water softener. I couldn’t have asked of expected any higher quality of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency repair to broken water line below we’ll pump house concrete slab

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Thanks for the review and the opportunity to help in your time of need. We appreciate the kind words.

12/26/2019

the work was done in a very professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
well work pump repair pump replacement sprinklers repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems, plumbing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

Thanks for the trust in our company. We appreciate the opportunity to help

12/19/2019

Great! Would absolutely recommend to anyone! Quality products and quality service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water treatment and well replacement

CATEGORY plumbing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to help with your water treatment needs. We look forward to helping with any problems in the future

12/12/2019

Pump Motor replaced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12/12/2019

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

12/11/2019

I called him pretty early in the morning and he came out. He has always been very prompt attentaive and he gives us excellent service. I even called him once on a Sunday at home. He walked me through the steps on how to fix it. He told me if it didn't work he would come out and fix it for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure in my well

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

12/11/2019

On a scale of 1 to 10 it was 10. He was very professional, on time, and he provided me everything what I have asked for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He finished the sprinkler system, the landscape lighting and the pump.

CATEGORY irrigation systems, wells, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

WE offer complete outdoor construction services.Everything outdoors from water well drilling,pump and sprinkler service,hard scape and landscape design and installation,pavers and concrete,sodding and landscape planting and renovating. We also build custom outdoor fireplaces,fire pits,pergolas and water features. We also provide demolition and excavation

We do not perform any mowing or pest control services

NA