BLACKWELDER'S SERVICES

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since November 2010

Over 35 years of experience in the industry. Family-owned and operated since 1996. All calls answered by owner, Brian! Water well drilling and pump repair specialists. Servicing all brands of wells and pumps. Water treatment equipment and irrigation systems. ...

J&A Complete Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Hauling, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/22/2020

Extremely well. Brian went way beyond the scope of what I expected. He is knowledgeable and friendly. I had called another well driller to ask what it would cost to drop a new well and he quoted me a price. I call Blackwelder's (Brian) and asked the same thing... he quoted me a price but then said, "but before we do that we should..." Long story short. He saved my existing well did a bunch of pres...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Test well, replumb at well head and pump..

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

Thanks for the review and the kind word. We were happy to help and glad that we were able to address you needs. Thanks again for your business

05/12/2020

Was completed in under two hours fantastic service; extremely precessional would recommend to anyone in need of irrigation services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
well repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems,wells

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to help fix your well. We appreciate the business

04/12/2020

They performed everything that I asked of them and did it well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and install irrigation pump

CATEGORY wells

Thanks for the review and the opportunity to help with your well problems

02/17/2020

Brian was very pleasant to work with. He explained everything that needed to be done and how everything worked. He was able to come out the same day I called and take care of our issue. I really appreciated how patient he was with my questions and how thorough he was with his explanations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
well pump repair

CATEGORY wells

Thank you for allowing us to earn your trust as well as you business. We were happy to help and if you need anything in the future don’t hesitate to call

02/11/2020

Perfectly! Quickly diagnosed problem and repaired ! Have used their services before and find them to be prompt and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

WE offer complete outdoor construction services.Everything outdoors from water well drilling,pump and sprinkler service,hard scape and landscape design and installation,pavers and concrete,sodding and landscape planting and renovating. We also build custom outdoor fireplaces,fire pits,pergolas and water features. We also provide demolition and excavation

We do not perform any mowing or pest control services

Visa, MasterCard, Check