Turkish Peshtemal Towels

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since December 2015

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

We are a direct supplier for Turkish peshtemal towels, burlap runners, lace trim and lace fabric. Please contact us for wholesale prices for Turkish peshtemal towels, burlap runners, lace fabric and lace trim. Turkish peshtemal towels are used as wedding favors, wedding gifts, bridesmaids gifts. We specialize in personalization with custom embroidery work on our pestemal towels....

Kathryn Interiors Inc

Kathryn Interiors is a full-service boutique interior design firm located in Miami Florida that offers Interior design service for clients who value luxury custom interior design and a personalized approach. We offer a range of both design and color service options tailored to suit a wide rage of projects. Our design plans can cover a single room or an entire house and our color services can transform an entire space with a simple coat of paint. We offer residential interior design services as well as both residential and corporate color consultations.

08/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased Turkish peshtemal towels from them as wedding bag fillers. Peshtemal towels were great quality and unique. The shop was very fast in responding all I needed.

CATEGORY gift shops, interior designers, bridal shops, wedding planning

02/11/2016

It went great. They are very helpful and guided me to the towel style I need. You shiuld give them a try.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought Turkish peshtemal towels from them as gifts. The towels are gorgeous and people love them. They have great customer service and I will be back for more.

CATEGORY gift shops, bridal shops

Turkish Peshtemal Towels