LandTec Surveying, Inc.

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since October 2012

Residential & Commercial. Proudly serving the Land Title & Real Estate Industries since 1985. Toll Free: (866) 776-3185. We have many pricing programs available for our customers. Please call our office for full details....

John Ibarra & Associates, Inc

John Ibarra and Associates, Inc. is an established land surveying firm serving South Florida for over 20 years. J.I.A. specializes in the rapid and accurate production of residential boundary surveys for the land title, mortgage banking and real estate industries, as well as Surveys for construction purposes. All of our Surveys come with color copies as well as 1 laminated copy. We cover areas from Key Largo through Orlando (including Monroe, Miami, Broward, Palm Beach, Lee, Collier & Orange counties) and our standard Surveys (up to 10,000 Sq. Ft. +/-) including elevation certificate (if in a flood zone) would be $350.00 with a standard time-frame of 2-3 business days (Rush service is available)

07/26/2019

Fast, efficient and reasonable as compared to others I contacted for this job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Survey

03/28/2018

There were no problems whatsoever. On time and the price was good. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get it an elevation certificate

03/02/2018

Totally unresponsive! Terrible. Called them multiple times to follow up on a quote, always hearing the same excuse that Krizia is not available but will call you back. Never calls back! I waited a whole week and still could not get a quote by Friday as I was promised. I would rather hear that they are too busy and don't want new business than to treat me like this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No Customer Service

12/18/2017

OK, minor errors which they corrected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
standard residential survey

12/05/2017

Everything went very well from the beginning. Staff and Field Team were very helpful in answering all my questions to make sure I was getting all the information we needed to reflect accordingly on the survey. I would recommend them to others for sure!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land Survey and Site Plan for placement of 2 manufactured portable sheds

CATEGORY land surveyor

Specifically tailored to the Land Title Industry and Land Boundary Law, we are pleased to offer the following services: Boundary Surveys (lots and acreage), ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, FEMA Elevation Certificates, Condominium Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Site Plan Preparation and Construction Layout, Single Site Residential and Commercial Development.

LandTec Surveying does not offer engineering services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover