Elcon Electric Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

668 S Military Trl

Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Elcon Electric of South Florida has been providing homeowners & businesses alike with expert electrical services for over 25 Years. We've built a company of highly experienced, certified electricians to serve your electrical needs. There's plenty of competition throughout South Florida, but we make it our policy to treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. That has gained us a great reputation. We'll provide you with quality work at honest prices....

electrician (367)lighting installation (73)ceiling fan installation (62)landscape lighting (12)home remodeling (7)hvac repair (6)water heater repair and installation (2)garage door repair and installation (2)

08/11/2020

Had to ask for someone to come afte rhours because they were fully booked which turned out pricey but the job got done professionally and quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have a circuit breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the service that was preformed. I am glad that we were able to get your hot water heater up and running for you. We appreciate the opportunity and keep Elcon Electric in mind for any future projects you may have. Have a great day and be safe!!! Laurie P******, Service Manager

04/27/2020

It went extremely well, Christian did an excellent job, I was very impressed with his work ethic and his knowledge about electrical wiring. I will use them for any electrical projects I have in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service change moved meter from inside to outside and moved breaker panel from kitchen to outside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the work that was preformed at your residence. I am glad to hear that our technicians were able to take care of the installation up to your expectations. Please share Elcon Electric with your family and friends and look forward to partnering with you in the future. Have a great day and be safe!!!, Laurie P******, Service Manager

03/17/2020

a wire had come loose in the wall and they reconnected it. I was charged for an hour minimum, even though it took much less time. I was aware of the minimum, so no reason to complain. They actually came earlier than the scheduled arrival time. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
check out a light switch that wasn't working

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Good Morning, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to place this review. I am glad to hear the technician was able to complete you electrical issue you were having. Thank you for understanding the minimum call charge. Please share Elcon Electric with your family and friends and look forward to partnering with you in the future. Have a wonderful day!! Laurie P.
D

03/09/2020

Responded promptly and professionally. But I used a different company to perform service (at half the price, including installation of lights; which was not included in this company quote). Apparently, there are many companies (including this one) that would like to charge high fees for simple work. They should take note, and pay attention to the competition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling boxes installation + lights, in several locations

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

Photo for Elcon Electric Inc - 668 S Military Trl, Deerfield Beach, FL - 38434062

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to place your review. I did look over the work order requested to view pricing. as well as spoke to the representative that visited your residence. We take every opportunity as a learning experience and work to make changes when needed. I am glad that you were able to get the installation completed up to your standards. Thank you, Laurie P******

02/16/2020

Everything went well. Elcon Electric was very efficient in calling me back to schedule the appointment for the next day. The Electrician arrived on time, was knowledgeable and completed the work within 1 hr. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of wiring for ceiling fan and installation of ceiling fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2020

Good Morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to place your review. I see that Jason R. was the technician, I am happy to see that your electrical issues were resolved. Please share Elcon with your friends and family. Have a wonderful day!! Laurie P******, Service Manager

01/04/2020

Some personal items came up for the electrician and we had to reschedule the first appointment. On the reschedule date an accident happened causing the installer too not be able to work due to his injury so working with Alley and Stephanie we we were able to get another electrician to perform the install of the outlet. They will work with you, reasonably priced and have a professional staff. I've ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dedicated Microwave circuit/breaker/ outlet installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the work preformed at your residence. I do apologize for the delays that you experience and I am glad that we were able to resolve the electrical work for you. We do strive for 100% customer satisfaction. Thank you for your patience, we look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great day!! Laurie P******

12/27/2019

Never returned call or text very unprofessional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never returned call or text

CATEGORY electrician

Good Morning, Thank you for your feedback. We strive for 100% satisfaction and I apologize your experience that you had. I wanted to research back but I was unable to retrieve your lead information. I also wanted to see what number you have texted to. We do not receive text messages through our main line. I would be glad to reach out to you if you could provide the best contact number. I look forw...

12/17/2019

Great Job. I definitely will hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Secure a box meter

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to place your review on the work preformed at your residence. I am glad that Darwin was able to resolve the electrical issues you were requesting. Please share Elcon Electric with your family and friends and we look forward to partnering with you in the future. Thank you, Laurie P******

12/14/2019

Dealing with Elcon Electric was truly a pleasure. First, the scheduling department had John come to our home at a time that was convenient to us. He arrived as promised and clearly ran through the estimate, permitting process and FPL's involvement. He went on to mention that it would likely be necessary to cutout a portion of the drywall that we would be responsible for replacing. Fortunately, the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical panel replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to [Member Information Removed] your feedback on teh job that was preformed. I am glad to hear that the team took care of your needs. Please keep Elcon in mind for any future work and share Elcon with your family and friends. Have a wonderful holiday!! Laurie P******, Service Manager

08/10/2019

This company was extremely professional, prompt in replying & getting a quote in less than 12 hours. If the price had not been so expensive, I would have used this company based on the professional service I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an outlet to be changed out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Good morning Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the feedback on the appointment you had scheduled with Elcon Electric. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to do because of pricing. Never hesitate to reach back out to us to discuss the pricing given. We certainly wish you well on your project and look forward to any future opportunities you may have, Have a wonderful day!!! Laurie P*****...

Lighting, Outlet Repair & Installation, Electric Wiring, Ceiling Fan Installation, Lighting Retrofits & Security Lighting.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check