Casa Do Leao Contractors

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

218 SE 1st Ter

Deerfield Beach, FL, 33441

Specialties include anything tile or marble related. Tile flooring any size and shape or location. Bathroom remodeling from start to finish. Kitchen remodeling including floors, backsplash and countertops. Our business strives to give each customer the best quality work possible. We have been in the business for over 25 years. We tend to all areas of the job including design, demolition, installation and cleaning. We believe in giving our utmost respect and attention to each client in order to deliver the best results....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (11)Flooring Sales and Installation (4)Ceramic Tile (3)Drywall (2)Interior Painting (2)Exterior Painting (1)

10/17/2019

Paulo and his guys did a great job! He had done my tile floors at my house previously and it came out awesome, so i called him again to remodel my bathroom and i gotta tell you, it came out exactly as i dreamed! Would definitely recommend him to everyone !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floor Tile. Bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

08/03/2019

Our bathroom remodeling went extremely well. They were punctual and professional. Bathroom is completely brand new with new appliances and a more modern look. We will definitely hire them again and would recommend for hire!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2019

07/26/2019

They remodeled our outdated bathroom, which now looks beautiful. They were courteous, prompt and fair with the price. They replaced the vanity, toilet, medicine cabinet, lighting and electrical work for lighting and ceiling fan plus painting. They did a great job. We will be hiring them again to do our second very outdated bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

04/16/2019

Just beautiful! Very talented in there work. Answered all my questions and concerns. Very clean and neat! Professional crew. I paid $3500 labor!! They covered my house with plastic cause I’m allergic to dust!! I was so impressed on how clean they were..Material was separate. Work speaks for itself! On time, and trust worthy. Paulo, his Dad and John are a must hire!!! My husband and I are so happy ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2019

02/25/2019

When i purchased my home i had old wood cabinets that did not go with the style my wife wanted. I found Paulo on angies list and couldnt be happier i did. Paulo installed new white cabinets with a corner sink, and also installed a new stove top on a quartz countertop. Paulo was a real professional and had great customer service, he responded right away to my questions. Will highly recommend him ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

02/06/2019

I am very happy with the results of my kitchen remodel. Casa do leao were very responsive from the beginning and made great suggestions to help us work within our budget. Very professional group of guys, I definitely recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY drywall, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

01/11/2019

From the moment I spoke with Paolo things got better. Their prices were lower than many I had spoken with. I needed updated plumbing and hardware in the shower and new updated tile. It turned out beautiful and so I decided to add a new toilet and he Paolo didnt gouge me with added labor charges. I would absolutely recommend them and will be using them on future projects. Thanks guys. I love my new...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

12/19/2018

It was top notch service. Me and wife loved it, they did a fine job and we will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put tile in the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

12/18/2018

It was amazing. This isn't the 1st time I've used them. The quality of the work is very good, I was super excited of what my bathroom came out. I will definitely use them again. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my Kitchen, backsplash and my bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

12/18/2018

Highly Recommended. He does a good job! He is a great guy! Very Courteous. Very Professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring and Remodeling

CATEGORY flooring, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018