Dave's Fence

B272 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2012

PO Box 530489

Debary, FL 32753

Welcome to Dave's Fence Inc., your premier commercial and residential fence company. We have had the pleasure of serving cities from Deltona to Palm Coast to Orlando and all over Central Florida area with high quality workmanship and a focus on excellent customer service since 1996. With our knowledge and experience in the fence industry, we are confident your needs and demands will be met. Thank you for considering Dave's Fence. We look forward to working with you. Additional contact name - Ms. Mary E. Hippchen & Mr. Ryan Hippchen....

Fencing (270)Fencing Driveway Gates (38)Hauling (8)Wrought Iron (2)Decks and Porches (2)

07/27/2017

From quote, to scheduling, to install and follow up ... this was a most professional experience. My gate needed adjustment and as advertised the arrived 8 months after the install to make gate adjustments......one call follow up is outstanding

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New line of fencing after Hurricane Matthew

CATEGORY fencing, driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

07/17/2017

If/when I ever need another fence, I won’t hesitate to call Dave’s fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
If you want a great local fence company with a focus on customer service, I highly recommend Dave’s fence. From the moment I called them to schedule a free estimate for a white vinyl fence to the days after the installation; I feel that they went above and beyond. Dave’s fence is professional, punctual, and priced just right.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

07/16/2017

Dave's Fence is professional from beginning to end. Steve came to give me and estimate and provided me with several choices of fence. They come when they say they are coming and they do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a chain link fence replaced with a vinyl fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2017

06/30/2017

WOW, what a nice surprise to deal with these people! After dealing with other incompetent contractors and being stressed out, Dave's Fence comes along and is non-stop work and customer focus. This was not an easy job with all the obstacles they had to work around and come up with solutions to get the fence installed. It took 2 days to get the job completed and by the end of the 2nd day, there were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace wood fence with vinyl/pvc fence plus 3 gates, several trees had to be dealt with or removed. Location is Flagler Beach

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

06/29/2017

She was very specific about the estimator arriving between 4:30 and 5:00 nearly a month after our original conversation. At 3:30 on the agreed day I was pulling out of my garage to pick up my son and be back for the 4:30 appointment. A man was walking across the lawn and asked if I wanted some gates. I was surprised and said that our appointment wasn't for an hour and I needed to pick up my son. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted them by phone due to an A rating on Angie's List. Call returned approximately one week later. The woman stated that she wanted to clarify the job and time line before sending out an estimator. Very logical - she assured me that a board on board horizontal fence and gate were standard work for them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

D

06/05/2017

*** I waited several months to leave feedback because i wanted to see if the problems would be rectified. They have not been rectified. I also did not want to type angry and I believe in giving people a second chance, not this time! Estimate and installation was fast and professional. That's where it ended. Fence was installed while at work. Installation is perfect but fence posts, top and bottom ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Vinyl Fence, 202 feet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2016

05/12/2017

Good quality with prices we paid. Very professional, however their have very tight schedule, need to arrange way ahead of time. Office people are less responsiveness but overall still good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard fence and pool fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

05/09/2017

Starting from estimates to contract, from permitting to getting the job done, they were very professional. They are not cheap but they were not very expensive either. I was very satisfied with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fencing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2017

05/08/2017

Completed on time and on schedule for the agreed to price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
130 feet of white vinyl fence erected.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

05/01/2017

This is my second transaction with this company..they are professional and take pride in their work. My first dealings with Dave's was to put up about 100 feet of fence... after the hurricane my fence was still standing..many others were not!1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thanks to Hurricane Mathew ..who destroyed large oak trees. I needed another 30 or so feet of fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

Residential, commercial, Installation - ornamental aluminum, PVC, vinyl, wood, agricultural & chain link fencing.,

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check