Willy Jay Deliveries

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2013

2:00 PM - 8:00 PM

1161 Essex Rd

Daytona Beach, FL 32117

We are a licensed and insured moving company servicing the Central Florida and Volusia County areas since 2004. We are family owned and operated. We take great pride in ensuring your move is damage free as we use pads and shrink wrap for our move....

movers (15)courier (4)

11/17/2018

Willy and his crew were on time, very courteous and loaded furniture from a 4th floor condo down to the truck. All furniture was bubble-wrapped and padded and loaded in 3 hours. After a trip of 1 hour , the furniture was unloaded to the right room in one hour. Total time 5 hours as stated before the job started. Great job, very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture from condo in New Smyrna Beach to Longwood

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2018

08/27/2018

It went well. Three men moved everything out and into the new place in 6 hours. They were very careful with all items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move from Daytona Beach to Ormond Beach

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

06/11/2018

They arrived on time and proceeded without delay. The furniture was covered in moving blankets and shrink wrapped for additional protection. The two movers were polite and handled the furniture with great care. The price and service exceeded exceptions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transfer Furniture from one house to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2018

03/20/2018

They scheduled me quickly and were very efficient. I will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery Service

CATEGORY delivery service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2018

10/02/2017

I was skeptical of hiring a mover since we just moved to Florida full time. After reading some good reviews about Willy Jay we decided to give them a try. I must say we were very pleasantly suprised from the initial phone contact to the actual move. Jamey and James were prompt and immediately went to work protecting our furnishings and moved everything with care. They finished early and only stopp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moved from a storage unit and our old house to our new house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

08/14/2017

Outstanding. The movers were familiar with my condo and the rules. Very professional and got the job done fast. I have given their number to a few others because I was that impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from the 10th floor of a Condo to a house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2017

06/27/2017

Absolutely awesome service and delivery. Everything was wrapped, strapped and moved with no problem. Wonderful company to deal with and everyone was very nice and worked together well. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a local move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

05/11/2017

These guys are great. They work fast, are very careful with items. Just watching them, you realize they have been doing this for a long time. I feel price was good for amount of furniture. Friendly and professional. AND, they were able to accommodate us with only a few days notice. The moving industry in general has a pretty shading rep. So it's great to find a company of this caliber. Would not h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture for two seniors into two separate units at same assisted living facility.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

02/27/2017

Excellent service; he responded quickly to my phone call and within days came out to my home; very professional; the bookcase was very heavy and tall; he took great care in having his men move the furniture from the 1st to 2cnd floor; reasonable rates

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
set up queen bed and mattress onto foundation and move large bookcase from 1st to 2cnd floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

09/28/2016

Willy, the lead, and his assistant, Charlie, took on this project in a most professional manner: They were patient and made every attempt to place items exactly where and how I wanted them, they were creative (which was very much appreciative) and they worked very quickly and efficiently. The bonus was hauling away some unwanted furnishings. The price was reasonable, I was very pleased with the jo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an internal moving service - the placement of two rugs in rooms already filled with furniture, the moving of books and other items in the garage, and the moving of items from the Lanai to the garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

Moving, loading, unloading & delivery. We also will move small pianos.