Sunrise Surgical Center

Angie's List since April 2012

Tomoka Eye Associates - Port Orange

Tomoka Eye Associates has been providing eye care for the greater Daytona area since 1972. With offices in Ormond Beach, Port Orange, and Palm Coast, we are conveniently located to take care of your ocular health. At Tomoka Eye Associates, we believe today’s patient deserves personalized, professional care. Most importantly, we understand that we need to earn your trust because we are dealing with something vital to you: your vision. Our professional team is keenly aware of your desire to be treated with respect and kindness at all times. The greatest compliment we receive is to have one of our patients refer a friend or family member to our practice. That is when we know we are reaching our goal of Putting Our Patients First. The physicians associated with Tomoka Eye Associates are all Board Certified by the American Academy of Ophthalmology. Each one is a medical doctor (M.D.) with additional years of specialized training in all medical and surgical aspects of eye care. Our physicians and staff are trained to meet your total eye care needs, from a simple prescription to treatment for glaucoma, cataracts, eyelid or eye muscle problems. Tomoka Eye Associates has three conveniently located offices to serve patients in Volusia and Flagler Counties; Port Orange, Ormond Beach and in Palm Coast. Each office has state-of-the-art technology to detect and treat eye problems. As an additional service, all of our offices have optical shops with licensed opticians to assist you in the fitting of glasses and contact lenses.

04/01/2013

So far everything has been good. The eyes will shift a little and he has a little bit of blurriness, but that at 6 months it will correct itself. It is nothing out of the ordinary; it is to be expected. I think everything went well. I didn't take my son my husband did. I son is in the military and about to be deployed and they had my son squeezed him in in 4 days. They made the appointment and had...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our son had LASIK surgery from Dr. Konrad Filutowski.

CATEGORY optometrist,lasik

11/05/2012

Things went really well. My vision went from -11 to 20/20. I couldn't see a thing without my glasses and now I don’t need anything. He was really nice, as well as his staff. The offices were gorgeous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed Lasik eye surgery as well as lens implant surgery.

CATEGORY lasik

05/15/2012

It's been almost 7 years now and it's been great. He is very knowledgeable and professional. He has great follow-up and his support staff was awesome. They put me at ease and explained everything to me along the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed LASIK eye surgery on one of my eyes.

CATEGORY lasik