Eco Air Systems

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since March 2014

NA Rated | 17 Reviews

With over 12 years experience, Eco Air Systems installs and repairs heating,cooling and air conditioning systems. We also offer Duct Cleaning. We specialize in high efficiency heat pump systems for both commercial and residential clients that save both energy and money resulting in a greener environment and greener pocket for our customers. Our high efficiency and environmentally friendly solutions will help improve air quality in your home while efficiently cooling your space cost-effectively. We accept all Major Credit Cards and do have financing options. Additional email - info@ecoairflorida.com....

06/14/2016

Very quick turn around time. Very professional and tripled check to make sure everything was completed and cleaned up. The final costs did not go above the original estimate. ?I would??highly recommend them.?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new A/C unit and moved ceiling vents

04/22/2016

Excellent customer service. Clean truck and knowledgeable employees. Very courteous. I will be calling back to set up a maintenance contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My system is older. It Needed 1.15 lb of R--22 Freon. They replaced a part on the compressor so it turns in faster. They Cleaned the coils and checked out the system all for a reasonable price.

04/02/2016

Our A/C unit stopped working late last night. I purchased a coupon via Angie's List for a $35. service call this morning (Saturday!) from Eco-Air Systems. Within a few minutes, I was speaking to William, who told me that he would try to make it over today, if not today, then tomorrow. Within 2 hours, he had called back and told us he was on his way. William looked at our unit and was able to deter...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed a service call for our A/C unit which stopped working, and replaced a capacitator.

09/16/2015

He was very prompt. He was very thorough, explained everything and was very comfortable with me watching over him. He educated me quite a bit about the system and said he could make a band-aid repair on the A/C but admitted it might last only about a year which would end up costing me more money than just replacing the whole A/C unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a diagnostic service call on my air conditioner.

09/10/2015

I had seen his truck and since he was already here I asked him a question about a GFI that just wouldn't reset. He went over to it and there was a hot wire problem he corrected it but noticed the air conditioner was struggling to start. After he said that you could hear what he was talking about. He put the switch in and it starts right up. No idea how long it was doing that but sure glad he happe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bad switch of some kind to start compressor

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it!

HVAC Repair, Air Conditioning, Cooling & Heating, Duct Cleaning, Heat Pump, Furnace & Tune Ups.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing